Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Nah I don’t care about affiliations. A writer should care more about craft than money and she made it abundantly clear in her Mein interview that she cares about money and stability more. And of course it compromises on the craft a lot because you have to churn out project after project and meet the demands of the team. She accommodated badars vision a lot in her story for Mein.

So… she’s made the conscious decision to be this way and I can only blame her. It’s unfortunate.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: tgota92

Nah I don’t care about affiliations. A writer should care more about craft than money and she made it abundantly clear in her Mein interview that she cares about money and stability more. And of course it compromises on the craft a lot because you have to churn out project after project and meet the demands of the team. She accommodated badars vision a lot in her story for Mein.

So… she’s made the conscious decision to be this way and I can only blame her. It’s unfortunate.

That's true even she ruined shiddat also and about to ruin Hijr too

Originally posted by: anikamathur

That's true even she ruined shiddat also and about to ruin Hijr too

She’s become very formulaic. And I don’t deny that those stories sell. They do. But the writing can balance a stereotypical story. It can give it life. But she literally dgaf about the script in Mein. No memorable lines. No good scenes. Nothing. Ayeza literally kept yelling “pagal hoon main” 9865689 times during the course of the show. Matlab… extremely poor writing on top of a very formulaic plot. Filled with plot twists for the sake of shock value. If it wasn’t for the actors nobody would tolerate the show.

Shiddat is just the cherry on top of her amazing writing lately lol. She’s clearly stopped trying 🤷‍♀️

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: tgota92

She’s become very formulaic. And I don’t deny that those stories sell. They do. But the writing can balance a stereotypical story. It can give it life. But she literally dgaf about the script in Mein. No memorable lines. No good scenes. Nothing. Ayeza literally kept yelling “pagal hoon main” 9865689 times during the course of the show. Matlab… extremely poor writing on top of a very formulaic plot. Filled with plot twists for the sake of shock value. If it wasn’t for the actors nobody would tolerate the show.

Shiddat is just the cherry on top of her amazing writing lately lol. She’s clearly stopped trying 🤷‍♀️

Yes I wish the writer for noor Jahan Is saji Gul as she wrote 3 best dramas Mrs and Mr Shameem, Badshah Begum and Iltija

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Do we know which Hum drama will this be replacing?

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Do we know which Hum drama will this be replacing?

This is Ary drama not hum. Most likely will replace jaan e Jahan

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

2nd Promo Of Noor Jahan Is Out Now

👇🏻👇🏻

https://youtu.be/AylU-XBIWw4?si=F6XXygohOBtKsRsc

BTW Good To see Ali Playing Positive Role After a long Time

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: anikamathur

2nd Promo Of Noor Jahan Is Out Now

👇🏻👇🏻

https://youtu.be/AylU-XBIWw4?si=F6XXygohOBtKsRsc

BTW Good To see Ali Playing Positive Role After a long Time

Yay!!! Ali Raza finally getting prominent role😍😍 I will definitely watch it.

The second promo is better than the first