Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

I'm not. I wanted to ask around before I start any new show. Currently I'm not watching anything. Work has been really busy.

How is this one?

Go for it if you like to watch light hearted stuff and if you understand a bit of punjabi

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Go for it if you like to watch light hearted stuff and if you understand a bit of punjabi

Awesome. I’ll start this weekend.
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: minakrish

Awesome. I’ll start this weekend.

I'm so happy for this you should also watch breaking News too it's amazing

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I like this show! The Punjabi is too much at times but I just read the subtitles...I guess I'm missing some nuances but it's enjoyable nevertheless.

Zara's family is doing so much for her but still she is so thankless.

sidnilove thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

3 episodes are too much..I'm finding it difficult to keep up. But this show is hilarious! Mirza was awesome in 13th episode 👏 There were so many lol moments.

So many unknown faces are in this show..I hope they all gain popularity and continue to do good shows 👍

1265365 thumbnail

Hi nina,

Thought of giving this a try..Is it worth watching?

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Hi nina,

Thought of giving this a try..Is it worth watching?

Hey dear

Yes it is 😊

Do watch if you get time

sidnilove thumbnail

Zara's family is doing so much for her but still she is so thankless.

Well Zara doesn't know what the family is doing for her. In little ways she does understand now..the Mosquitos in the room, eating the sandwich in the cafe are making her realize that she was insulated, protected and cared for in her Nana's house.

But Zara is a very annoying character. The way she bullies Kabir is very irritating..I like every single character in this show..even Kabir is endearing but Zara is problematic.

Originally posted by: sidnilove

Well Zara doesn't know what the family is doing for her. In little ways she does understand now..the Mosquitos in the room, eating the sandwich in the cafe are making her realize that she was insulated, protected and cared for in her Nana's house.

But Zara is a very annoying character. The way she bullies Kabir is very irritating..I like every single character in this show..even Kabir is endearing but Zara is problematic.

Ditto same thoughts

Each and every character is good except zara. Hopefully she will change and realize her mistake