Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

The last episode was smiley27

I was a little hesitant to watch the last episode..In my head there was no way they could resolve the conflict between Zara and Kabir. One of them would compromise and there would be a "happy ending".

But boy was I wrong! This show has been full of surprises and last episode didn't disappoint.

The conversation that Zara and Kabir had was so open and earnest. We got Kabir's perspective after so many days of silence and it made sense. His life in Lahore was a fantasy and this is his reality.

And how can Kabir ever ask Zara to let go of comedy.... he has been her biggest fan since day 1. Their "break up" was upsetting to watch but again, made sense. smiley28

The Nana nawasi show was so wholesome smiley36 I loved it. And Kabir was there smiley42 so maybe Zara and Kabir will find a way to get back together! A ray of hope there.

This show has been awesome. 35 episodes of wholesomeness. My heart is full..a good show after so long. I would love to watch this whole cast in season 2 or in another show. Great acting, great storyline, great messaging.

Every character had a purpose and every character made their space in our heart.

I'm sure I'll watch the show again from the beginning at some point.

Edited by sidnilove - 6 months ago
SarmadKhan99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The comedy in the last ep was so absurd and plain. Not a single laughable joke. Actually the actors deserve all the accolades who were acting to laugh on those bad jokes.

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SarmadKhan99

The comedy in the last ep was so absurd and plain. Not a single laughable joke. Actually the actors deserve all the accolades who were acting to laugh on those bad jokes.

Well the jokes were better than Zara's stand up (in the beginning and then in cafe) but yes they fell short of the comedy that ensued when Nana and fam had gone to confront the goon..that was hilarious.

SarmadKhan99 thumbnail

Overall the comedy was too bland to be called a standup, and the writing even embarrassed the mighty Sohail Ahmad. Infact he had more one liners in whole chaudhary and sons drama than this supposed standup act

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Overall the comedy was too bland to be called a standup, and the writing even embarrassed the mighty Sohail Ahmad. Infact he had more one liners in whole chaudhary and sons drama than this supposed standup act

He's a legend but this drama is really an amazing

SarmadKhan99 thumbnail

Drama was good but Kashif Nisar needs to really invent, he is doing same family subtle comedies

Drama was good but Kashif Nisar needs to really invent, he is doing same family subtle comedies

But this one was actually enjoyable and story was well written

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 4 months ago

This was underrated smiley27 but I liked it . A realistic ending.

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

This was underrated smiley27 but I liked it . A realistic ending.

You watched it now?

Yup it was underrated, one of the best dramas of ptv in 2024