Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

I want to watch this show since its written by Sadia Akhtar. But Amar is such a turn off. Wish the lead was Tooba Siddique. She would look better with Mikaal. Why does she do so little dramas?

Agreed she did her best sad performance in tum se hi taluq hai looks like she's avoiding such kind of dramas after tum se hi taluq hai

AKhan4953 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Agreed she did her best sad performance in tum se hi taluq hai looks like she's avoiding such kind of dramas after tum se hi taluq hai

Wait why though because the most last and recent drama of her was jurm
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: AKhan4953

Wait why though because the most last and recent drama of her was jurm

In jurm she wasn't bechari in tumse hi taluq hai she was bechari and I felt bad for her character i wish she played irha in daraar rather than amar khan BTW tooba was last seen on Gumn

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

is Amar Khan's character on the spectrum? is that what they're trying to show?

You know how these people are. They can't differentiate between innocent and being on spectrum. We've seen actors before who played supposed innocent characters as on spectrum.

In recent times, I only remember Hania playing it well with Mere Humsafar.

AKhan4953 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anikamathur

In jurm she wasn't bechari in tumse hi taluq hai she was bechari and I felt bad for her character i wish she played irha in daraar rather than amar khan BTW tooba was last seen on Gumn

Oh yeah both jurm and gumn were dramas of last year
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Nowadays geo montage is looking good looks like they took inspiration from hum

https://youtu.be/SrKswvhQy40?si=g25mv5irV3Wi9jyg

Edited by anikamathur - 1 months ago

I love Amma tv reviews for such stuff…

https://youtube.com/shorts/8tAEr0bJh2s?si=UMGTvN0VF0TV-tB-

Edited by 23emilly - 1 months ago

I don't think I can continue this drama for a long time

Ooof! Most of them are mis casted. Lady playing Mikael's mum, doesn't look rich & elite & that doesn't suit her at all. Her English, her attitude her clothes everything is try hard. Same goes with the lady who plays Mikael's aunt. Amar is damn annoying. Now looks like after the wedding, Mikael's character is going to be annoying as well

Originally posted by: NazneenA

I don't think I can continue this drama for a long time

Ooof! Most of them are mis casted. Lady playing Mikael's mum, doesn't look rich & elite & that doesn't suit her at all. Her English, her attitude her clothes everything is try hard. Same goes with the lady who plays Mikael's aunt. Amar is damn annoying. Now looks like after the wedding, Mikael's character is going to be annoying as well

WHAAAT? this show is so entertaining unintentionally.. Mikael's character throwing a tantrum over those gaudy furnitures was so funny.. like he didn't wanna lose his virginity (at almost middle age) on that bed..

why did Nayab's family send those furnitures anyway? what's the point?

The way Mikael's dad talks is so funny.. and what was he wearing at the wedding..those pants were too tight...

Nayab couldn't eat with knife and fork WTF was up with that..