Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Wahaj does have scenes with Maya, but it’s more with Hira

But Wahaj and Maya are the leads? I do like him with Hira too but I want scenes with him and Maya together
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Wahaj started shooting end Nov but Maya didn't start shooting until Jan.

Now Wahaj has been in Lahore for almost a month (so not shooting anymore) but Maya has been shooting in this time.

I wonder how much overlap there is between Maya and Wahaj cktrs. Are they even a romantic pair in this or is the story about something else?

Even Usama we saw busy in Nayab promotions from end Dec to end Jan so no shoots for him.

I wonder what the cktr equations are. A lot of BTS looks like it's an office. Is it a workplace drama? I'm really curious to know what it is about.

Wahaj has been off for almost a month??? Isn’t that a long time? I hope we see enough of him. So far it looks like Hira has been filming the longest!
643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

But Wahaj and Maya are the leads? I do like him with Hira too but I want scenes with him and Maya together

Not sure who he has more scenes with, but Hira seems to have a good role and even thanked the director once for SMD.

Edited by 2RsFan - 7 months ago
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wahaj has been off for almost a month??? Isn’t that a long time? I hope we see enough of him. So far it looks like Hira has been filming the longest!

It looks like he left for Lahore before Nayab premiere (so around Jan 24 or 25) and has been in Lahore mostly ever since. At least until last week, he seemed to be in Lahore. Ab ka nahi pata.

I think there's 4 leads

Love square

643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

I think there's 4 leads

Love square

The show announcement only mentioned Maya and Wahaj

Wahaj does have scenes with Maya, but it’s more with Hira

Hey bhagwaan, i can't tolerate another show where leads have less ss than other actors and dont want another round of watching ayra like charctersmiley18

But since maya and wahaj have hardly any scenes together so is this show like zgh where the leads story runs in parallel and they only have scenes their marriagesmiley13

643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Hey bhagwaan, i can't tolerate another show where leads have less ss than other actors and dont want another round of watching ayra like charctersmiley18

But since maya and wahaj have hardly any scenes together so is this show like zgh where the leads story runs in parallel and they only have scenes their marriagesmiley13

Honestly I am not sure . Let’s wait for the teaser, although even that can be deceiving as proven by Mein.

Edited by 2RsFan - 7 months ago
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Honestly I am not sure . Let’s wait for the teaser, although even that can be deceiving as proven by Mein.

Has Geo also had a history of deceiving teasers?

643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Has Geo also had a history of deceiving teasers?

No idea but 7th sky teasers usually mostly feature actual scenes from the show .