Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

eye locks hand holds se zyada chahiyesmiley37 i mean look at mahaj in that mobile bts posted in previous page. I want such kind of romance smiley9

haseeb doesn't do that that type of romance at all. at least not yet. so keep your expectations manageable,

643898 thumbnail

Maya is Haseeb’s favourite . She has done so many shows with him.

hypnotoad thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

Wahaj and Sana have been following and unfollowing each other since the time I am following Wahaj ..and I have been following his work since Ehd E Wafa so it's not a big deal 😂😂😂

Yeah that's what I hear too and this follow/unfollow behaviour fans have been seeing for years, besides maya is as close to wahaj's wife (if not closer) both before and after that reel, so what lead to that unfollowing is fan speculation at best.

hypnotoad thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Maya is Haseeb’s favourite . She has done so many shows with him.

Maya is also Haisham's old favourite (Gentleman's director). She did 4 shows with him: Durr-e-Shehwar, Aunn Zara, Ek Nayee Cinderella, JBG.

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

diyar e dil and alif are his two best shows i feel (and my faves too). definitely recommend

i liked jannat se agay too which came last year. but read the synopsis first. recommend but with qualifiers.

he also directed mann mayal which was a big hit but i didn't like it much. there was too much rona dhona. not recommend.

Aaah! Didn't know all these shows were directed by him.

I watched Diya re dil. Liked Ali Rehman and Hareem's plot. Didn't like Mikael and Sanam. Also didn't really like second generation love story.. But viduals and locations were beautiful..

Alif I didn't watch. Jannat se Aage I read the plot so wasn't really interested.

Manmayal I watched and didn't like. Kind of crappy..

Liked only Jeena despite her character being not so good..woh bhi bcz I like Ayesha Khan

I hope SMD is good and goes well

643898 thumbnail

Haseeb’s shows are more for critics than the general audience so keep your expectations low in terms of trps too.

hypnotoad thumbnail

Haseeb’s shows are more for critics than the general audience so keep your expectations low in terms of trps too.

his shows are more character driven than plot driven. which is not to everyone's taste. when jsa was on air, i told someone you can't watch jsa and get it thru seeing clips on twitter. most ptv dramas these days are moments pe based. u watch these moments ke clips on twitter and you'll know kya ho raha hai. but if you want to get jsa, you'll have to watch the whole episode as it's more about cktrs than the plot.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Yeah that's what I hear too and this follow/unfollow behaviour fans have been seeing for years, besides maya is as close to wahaj's wife (if not closer) both before and after that reel, so what lead to that unfollowing is fan speculation at best.

Precisely why I don't pay heed to mindless gossip.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

But KRQ's scripts garner popularity and 7th Sky production is famous for promoting their big budget shows.

So, who knows if SMD turns out be another Mere Paas Ho Tum in terms of popularity.

Rest, i feel one should keep hopes low for every project.