Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

The actors just need to be comfortable with each other, chemistry builds by character arcs only.

They seem to be extremely comfortable & won't mind doing romantic scenes. Their comfort should be properly cashed. They will be fire together 🔥

This is a Haseeb Hassan drama. Don't expect Siraj or Rind style eye locks and hand holds. Haseeb is not filmy like Siraj or Rind.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

This is a Haseeb Hassan drama. Don't expect Siraj or Rind style eye locks and hand holds. Haseeb is not filmy like Siraj or Rind.

Yes, we definitely can’t be expecting Tere Bin type romance. I’m okay with that but I want a strong story and Wahaj to have a fabulous role. Also don’t lie to us like they did with Mein 😭
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

148 pages and the show hasn’t even started yet! Hoping it lives up to the hype. I’m excited for this one

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

eye locks hand holds se zyada chahiyesmiley37 i mean look at mahaj in that mobile bts posted in previous page. I want such kind of romance smiley9

Originally posted by: mala06

Also its Haseeb Hassan show. I have faith in him. His diyar e dil had perfect romance. Also, i doubt he will direct any toxic show.

Can you name few of his previous shows? I don't know many directors really. Never paid much attention

Romance is the last thing I watch shows for. It's the reel that tempted me. They look very comfortable with each other.

I can still switch on to watch Rind's kind of cute romance not Siraj's. Not my cup of tea, never has been.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Haalim

Romance is the last thing I watch shows for. It's the reel that tempted me. They look very comfortable with each other.

I can still switch on to watch Rind's kind of cute romance not Siraj's. Not my cup of tea, never has been.

that reel tempted lot of us including me. The comfort the soft romance woww the best romantic bts scene of wahaj I have seen so far… so yes my expectations at par with that mobile bts smiley9 but like people are saying director is not filmy like that. I always knew mahaj insane chemistry always stands out but I was skeptical about the script and director which uses their potential fully.
643898 thumbnail

Ya it would be more similar to the romance in Alif

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

that reel tempted lot of us including me. The comfort the soft romance woww the best romantic bts scene of wahaj I have seen so far… so yes my expectations at par with that mobile bts smiley9 but like people are saying director is not filmy like that. I always knew mahaj insane chemistry always stands out but I was skeptical about the script and director which uses their potential fully.

Haseeb is a good director. I've watched Alif & Dayar e Dil. He made me feel the love the characters had for each other even when there were not cliched touchy scenes.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Can you name few of his previous shows? I don't know many directors really. Never paid much attention

diyar e dil and alif are his two best shows i feel (and my faves too). definitely recommend

i liked jannat se agay too which came last year. but read the synopsis first. recommend but with qualifiers.

he also directed mann mayal which was a big hit but i didn't like it much. there was too much rona dhona. not recommend.