Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

It seriously should have replaced Khumaar like we had predicted.

the only reason I think is they don’t have enough episodes on bank bcz they are randomly shooting episodes.

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

Wahaj reposted hassan post smiley9

It begins smiley27

Also this being the first promo done by wahaj is extremely nostalgic given it’s the “dil na umeed tou nahi” quote 🤌🏼smiley42

NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Faiza khan who posted pics with wahaj in February last week for cameo role was shooting episode 1 smiley18 I mean in February if episode 1 is not completed how can we expect soon.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

It begins smiley27

Also this being the first promo done by wahaj is extremely nostalgic given it’s the “dil na umeed tou nahi” quote 🤌🏼smiley42

ok but here in smd if any random person who don’t know about the dnutn show will think it’s some sad scene shoot seeing caption like me smiley44
643898 thumbnail

Faiza khan who posted pics with wahaj in February last week for cameo role was shooting episode 1 smiley18 I mean in February if episode 1 is not completed how can we expect soon.

Episodes don’t have to be shot in a particular order . Wahaj had a show with Neelam where they shot the ending first and then the rest of the show.

Edited by 2RsFan - 5 months ago
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Want smd to release next month . They can also shoot while it is onair.

the next open slot is when shiddat ends. even if e1 is ready to air this month, there is no available slot.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

in ptv, shooting is by location and not order of the episode.

ok but here in smd if any random person who don’t know about the dnutn show will think it’s some sad scene shoot seeing caption like me smiley44

That’s probably true too. It’s a KRQ script after all and you can expect angst. But for me the quote is about hope more than tragedy

NutellaWaffle thumbnail