Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1280846 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

The chemistry thing can also backfire heavily if it doesn’t meet expectations. Fans on social media are already comparing it to YumHaj . SMD should be careful in what they advertise or promote.

Everyone is aware of the explosive chemistry between Maya and Wahaj and how well they can pull off any script. Their chemistry is not something to be concerned about.

In reality, people need to be concerned about the likelihood of never getting of a hira wahaj love story because the bts and director's story indicates that it's a love story between wahaj and maya.

Edited by Dreamer23 - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

I am one of those who is not very bothered about the chemistry part as much as about the story & the character graph.

In JBG, Maya and Wahaj shared a good chemistry so i guess this time shouldn't be different.

What I am more concerned about is the story & Wahaj's character. I really want the story to be solid for Wahaj to shine!

I have seen shows where the leads had a crackling chemistry but the story wasn't upto the mark. So, for me, story & character are very crucial.

Hoping for the best when it comes to SMD

I hope it's a nice mature love story where they rely on content and not on how good actors look with eachother. I also hope every track in the drama is interesting so that I don't have to forward and watch only few bits

643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

If it's a love story, then they should sell it on the chemistry aspect..If it's something else or EMA like others mentioned, they shouldn't.. I hope they don't do false advertisement like they did with Mein..

That’s what I am worried about. Advertise the actual couples and story as it is.

Originally posted by: Dreamer23

Everyone is aware of the explosive chemistry between Maya and Wahaj and how well they can pull off any script. Their chemistry is not something to be concerned about.

In reality, people need to be concerned about the likelihood of never getting of a hira wahaj love story because the bts and director's story indicates that it's a love story between wahaj and maya.

But given how much Hira wants to work with Wahaj, I hope they have good screenspace together.

That’s what I am worried about. Advertise the actual couples and story as it is.

Have faith on kaddu uncle he won't do anything like that. If Haseeb is saying it's a mahaj love story then it would be that. Don't take unnecessary tension. 7thsky knows how to promote and what to promote.

The show is purely romance based we can check the title so they'll promote accordingly.

Edited by minakrish - 5 months ago

https://twitter.com/atikin__21/status/1696942803996340725?t=Bz_wIWqYUizv-w8Je33eZA&s=19

No one can forget this reelsmiley42

God the chemistry here is so 🥵🔥

Edited by Rashi23 - 5 months ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Have faith on kaddu uncle he won't do anything like that. If Haseeb is saying it's a mahaj love story then it would be that. Don't take unnecessary tension. 7thsky knows how to promote and what to promote.

The show is purely romance based we can check the title so they'll promote accordingly but then there are shows like gentleman which have political and gangster theme still they are promoting the chemistry between humayun and yumna so is that making you skeptical?

Also its Haseeb Hassan show. I have faith in him. His diyar e dil had perfect romance. Also, i doubt he will direct any toxic show.

The chemistry thing can also backfire heavily if it doesn’t meet expectations. Fans on social media are already comparing it to YumHaj . SMD should be careful in what they advertise or promote.

I think as a rule it’s kind of not fair to compare with YumHaj. Every actor is gonna have his most popular/best pairing but then he also might have good chemistry with others as well. I do agree that Haseeb should be cautious of the way he’s promoting it. Let the work speak for itself 👍🏼

The actors just need to be comfortable with each other, chemistry builds by character arcs only.

They seem to be extremely comfortable & won't mind doing romantic scenes. Their comfort should be properly cashed. They will be fire together 🔥