Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 5 months ago

I guess DT note is taken very lightly , and shades being thrown so much so for the sanctity of the forum.

1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

I hope this reunion is more stretched and significant than the IJ reunion of TB. Vicky and Basim were so fun to watch together lol

Maybe they’re fighting over a girl in SMD too

Wow, I really forgot Usama and Wahaj were already there in a drama together..

Edited by nightingale1234 - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Wow, I really forgot Usama and Wahaj were already there in a drama together..

They were rival cousins fighting over another cousin for marriage haha

Vicky was the calm and composed Acha bacha whereas Basim (played by wahaj) was the unhinged one lol. Kya pata it’s kind of the same in SMD. I think Wahaj will have gray shades - getting the vibe.

KRQ Waise doesn’t do problematic unsaintly male leads. It’s the women he makes “problematic”

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Also the reunion between Usama and geo after siyani

usama is ary boy smiley1. But he’s back on Geo now, we can expect more projects from him on Geo.
1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

They were rival cousins fighting over another cousin for marriage haha

Vicky was the calm and composed Acha bacha whereas Basim (played by wahaj) was the unhinged one lol. Kya pata it’s kind of the same in SMD. I think Wahaj will have gray shades - getting the vibe.

KRQ Waise doesn’t do problematic unsaintly male leads. It’s the women he makes “problematic”

He has some issues with women smiley36

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I wanted Wahaj & Usama to play brothers who have a great bond...but they turned out to be boss & employeesmiley19

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: anshvi

I wanted Wahaj & Usama to play brothers who have a great bond...but they turned out to be boss & employeesmiley19

smiley19usama ka employee banna bacha tha.
643898 thumbnail

The chemistry thing can also backfire heavily if it doesn’t meet expectations. Fans on social media are already comparing it to YumHaj . SMD should be careful in what they advertise or promote.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

The chemistry thing can also backfire heavily if it doesn’t meet expectations. Fans on social media are already comparing it to YumHaj . SMD should be careful in what they advertise or promote.

I am one of those who is not very bothered about the chemistry part as much as about the story & the character graph.

In JBG, Maya and Wahaj shared a good chemistry so i guess this time shouldn't be different.

What I am more concerned about is the story & Wahaj's character. I really want the story to be solid for Wahaj to shine!

I have seen shows where the leads had a crackling chemistry but the story wasn't upto the mark. So, for me, story & character are very crucial.

Hoping for the best when it comes to SMD

1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

If it's a love story, then they should sell it on the chemistry aspect..If it's something else or EMA like others mentioned, they shouldn't.. I hope they don't do false advertisement like they did with Mein..