Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

SMD is produced by Kadwani. But Mein and MPHT is not

In that case, discussing other shows is also not related to SMD just like how you posted yesterday about "I thought this is SMD discussion"

I guess if someone cannot discuss actors involved in SMD and their social media posting history (which I agree) then other shows should also not be discussed..

Someone pointed this out to me couple of days earlier how everything should be fair and how if one person is pointed out, others should be as well

SMD hasn’t started yet and if we want to speculate about the potential in the shows chemistry with previous works done by the actors and production house, so what ?

Please feel free to bring JBG discussions as well as Maya’s other work in the past with actors she’s done well with as well as Hira and Usama. The reason we are even talking about chemistry is because Rashi and NutellaWaffle informed us about the post made by Haseeb MENTIONING chemistry and intense love story. It was literally talked about and brought into the conversation 👍🏼

Which is why I posted the link yesterday of Maya posting a story of her and Wahaj from JBG yesterday

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

People have said how Wahaj is looking like Zaid Baba and how he should be obsessive like Hamza but it's me who's dragging Mein and MPHT

Not even dragging but comparing direction and utilisation of Wahaj’s potential. It was pretty straight forward 👍🏼

Talking about characters related to SMD and how actors might do their roles differently in a new show is not the same thing as SM gossip. We have a separate thread for that.

1280846 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

SMD hasn’t started yet and if we want to speculate about the potential in the shows chemistry with previous works done by the actors and production house, so what ?

Please feel free to bring JBG discussions as well as Maya’s other work in the past with actors she’s done well with as well as Hira and Usama. The reason we are even talking about chemistry is because Rashi and NutellaWaffle informed us about the post made by Haseeb MENTIONING chemistry and intense love story. It was literally talked about and brought into the conversation 👍🏼

Hello, how are you? What has the director shared that I missed on the preceding pages?

As per the forum guidelines, it seems that we are not allowed to compare actors, shows, or their on-screen chemistry with one another.

It's acceptable to talk about the possible storyline and chemistry perspective. Everyone would expect a romantic aspect and plot since the show's title is so romantic.

After watching Mein, I decided to read some tweets discussions on Reddit and mein threads and realised that people had a reasonable impression of the show's theme of ego and personality conflicts and characters fighting for their own victories when they got to know about it's title.

Similarly, Maya Wahaj are returning to this show, so perhaps viewers might be more intrigued by their reunion than by the other actors that are part of the show. Many don't seem to be involved in their characters, and I doubt they even have fans.

Edited by Dreamer23 - 5 months ago
1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

Which is why I posted the link yesterday of Maya posting a story of her and Wahaj from JBG yesterday

Maya and Wahaj are bound by contract, and their contractual obligations won't allow them to post BTS or pictures while they are still filming the show ...They will once they are allowed to..

This would be my last message with respect to this matter..

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 5 months ago

It’s already hard enough being a Maya fan but then the discredit thrown at her for personal agendas is something else indeed.

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

DT Note - 29/04/2024

>> Please refrain from digressing from the main topic or bring in other actors into conversation just to instigate and mock other fandoms.

>> Unnecessary comparison of shows/actors/pairings is not allowed.

>> Please refrain from engaging in fan-wars and petty back and forth. It only disturbs the peace and spoils the mood of the forum.

Regards,

PSF DT

1280846 thumbnail

It seems as though these two, who are portraying characters working under Wahaj, would have a love story run in parallel to the maya wahaj love track.