Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Does anyone know what the gist of the story is or is there no information out yet on that?

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Does anyone know what the gist of the story is or is there no information out yet on that?

no information out yet on story or cktrs.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

Aik aur nepo kid ki showbiz mei entry smiley24

he is just a teenager so he will be playing someone's son or brother. koi hero ka role nahi de raha uss bacche ko in smd.

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

he is just a teenager so he will be playing someone's son or brother. koi hero ka role nahi de raha uss bacche ko in smd.

Phir bhi nepo kid hi hai 😌

Hmmm he looks rich, she looks more middle class. I’m curious of what the story will be. Looking forward to this

Hopefully story would be good not typical one

1169266 thumbnail

Does anyone know who is the writer of this drama?

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

Does anyone know who is the writer of this drama?

Lord Khalil

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Question, does this writer only write about affairs? Yumna’s new show is written by the same writer and it sounds like it’s a thriller and dealing with white collar crime (I think). Why don’t we have a description for this one. They’re barely marketing this one so it’s hard to tell what it’s about. The only other works I’ve seen by this writer is MPTH and that short film with Wahaj and Mehwish. The theme of both was infidelity and affairs.

643898 thumbnail

Question, does this writer only write about affairs? Yumna’s new show is written by the same writer and it sounds like it’s a thriller and dealing with white collar crime (I think). Why don’t we have a description for this one. They’re barely marketing this one so it’s hard to tell what it’s about. The only other works I’ve seen by this writer is MPTH and that short film with Wahaj and Mehwish. The theme of both was infidelity and affairs.

Well it has 2 other leads in Hira Mani and Usama so there would be some intermingling for sure. Hira is playing a woman of same status as Wahaj so she is related to him but how, we have to wait and see.

643898 thumbnail

Maya Ali is very choosy and won’t do usual saas bahu nonsense. I trust her script sense much more than Wahajsmiley36