Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1hfosrsSMU/?igsh=dDV4dTBvZnE1c2J4

Looking at his tags in this post looks like Agha Mustafa is also in Sun Mere Dil 🤦🏻‍♀️ First Tere Bin, then Mein and now this too lol. I know I’m gonna get Murtasim + Malik Zubair vibes again 😂 This guy has been in every single Wahaj project lately lol

He’s never going to leave Wahaj alone 🤣
1169266 thumbnail

I think Agha Mustafa is Wahaj ka secret admirer

643898 thumbnail

Hope the story is a bit different . I am sick of two women fighting over Wahaj in every damn show

Wahaj is lucky that he got to work with two of the most beautiful actresses(ayeza and maya) back to backsmiley1

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Hope the story is a bit different . I am sick of two women fighting over Wahaj in every damn show

Just give me wahaj and maya as a pair baaki I'll tolerate everything elsesmiley18

unicornhugs thumbnail

Yeah I’m hoping for the same. Even if it a triangle, I just want him to have a meaningful role and not be sidelined. With 2 women fighting over him though, it will become more about them and less about him. Let’s see…

And they’re still filming? I thought they were done.

unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Wahaj is lucky that he got to work with two of the most beautiful actresses(ayeza and maya) back to backsmiley1

Although he’s probably used to Maya since they are good friends. It will be nice for us to see them onscreen together though - what a treat for the eyes. I liked them in JBG.
WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wahaj Ali

Hope it’s not a negative role again. Dude js getting typecast.

Mein was a positive role for him, the only character who got happy ending with the woman he loves and a child on the way.