Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SarmadKhan99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

TB2 would be big but Geo wont throw this drama under the bus. TB2 can be delayed as much but Geo will wrap this properly.

Also, as per released posters, seems like Ishq Hua will air before SMD

Originally posted by: SarmadKhan99

TB2 would be big but Geo wont throw this drama under the bus. TB2 can be delayed as much but Geo will wrap this properly.

Also, as per released posters, seems like Ishq Hua will air before SMD

What's ishq hua? Kaddu juniors new show? And tb 2 shooting hasn't even started yet..they need to shoot for 4/5 months if they are planning to air 50+ plus and smd would air twice a week so if it has almost 30 episodes then it'd be done in 15 weeks ie almost 3 months air time..

Edited by Rashi23 - 7 months ago
SarmadKhan99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

We dont know if shoot started or completed but they released poster for it yesterday, never ever Geo has released posters before shooting start. And its a prestige mini show, dont know how many episodes. 4 or 16.

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Is it normal for a fl to enter the show midway🤔 looking at the pictures from hiras birthday looks like maya and hira are related to eachother in the show maybe sisters or cousins.. if the storyline is as per what you heard then where does usama fit in..

There may be a leap or something after his separation with Maya

Originally posted by: SarmadKhan99

I believe Geo cant mess with KRQ drama if they want to work with him again. But it wont be a mini series but will have atleast 30 episodes

I think he needs Geo more than Geo needs him.smiley36

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Is it normal for a fl to enter the show midway🤔 looking at the pictures from hiras birthday looks like maya and hira are related to eachother in the show maybe sisters or cousins.. if the storyline is as per what you heard then where does usama fit in..

That’s what I’m wondering, Maya was announced as the lead but only shows up halfway through? Hira and Usama weren’t even in the official announcement. Maybe they’re not shooting chronologically? Since this script looks like it’s more locked in, maybe they filmed more out of order. I feel like other dramas are still filming the later episodes when it starts to air. Then they make changes according to what they think will increase ratings
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Actually I was talking with respect to the pairing of the wahaj and bilal in their initial shows..Yes bilal was paired with Ushna but I don't think their pair was/is much popular, saba wasn't paired opposite him, same was the case with sana in dunk..so he mostly has fanbase with sajal and then yumna and iqra to some extent I guess before im..

But wahaj was loved with all the actresses he worked with before tb, be it hiba, ramsha, madiha or maya...infact I haven't seen his shows with ramsha but would like to see them paired in a show in future and bilal with maya..

I know everyone talks about Wahaj’s chemistry with Ramsha and Madiha (pre TB) but I thought he was great with Hiba too. He showed so much intensity
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

so wahaj is back in lahore it seems.

they may be wrapping up before ramadan starts.

https://x.com/_heyayruhere_/status/1767246041265631735?s=20

643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I know everyone talks about Wahaj’s chemistry with Ramsha and Madiha (pre TB) but I thought he was great with Hiba too. He showed so much intensity

With Neelam too in Dil Nawaz . I liked them together in BM too although it was a very depressing show with no scope of romance.

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I loved him with hiba too, hamza was the most romantic character he had played before tbsmiley42