Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Am I crazy for being hopeful about this? I feel the creative team is strong as opposed to Mein. The team behind that was terrible but I still gave it a chance. It was entertaining for a bit but failed in its execution at the end. It had a lot of potential. This team I feel is much stronger.

I’m waiting for the teasers for this one but I’m being hopeful. Also I hope it will air twice per week. I don’t have the patience for once a week.

Same I'm really intrigued see what they have been shooting and what are the dynamics between these 4 characters..and since they have kept everything under wraps aur zyada curiosity ho rahi smiley36don't worry it would air twice a week.

And btw wahaj posted a couple of pictures of zaids looks while they were filming mein but this time he hasn't posted anything..I hope he owns up his work, he chose to work on this project inspite of knowing that some section would try their best bring it down, so hopefully he wouldn't be inactive and try to promote it as much as he can..

crystal30003 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Maya started shooting after half of the drama was already shot. I’m guessing she makes her appearance half way through the drama. Also, heard in this drama Hira and Wahaj characters are married and Maya’s character is the third woman most likely has an affair with Wahaj characters. Thinking this isn’t a long drama like Jannat se Agay it won’t be dragged as it is a KRQ script and he has quality projects that aren’t dragged endlessly. Also assuming this needs to be off air before Geo airs their mega project TB 2. Looking forward to watching and seeing the dynamics of the 4 characters.

643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Same I'm really intrigued see what they have been shooting and what are the dynamics between these 4 characters..and since they have kept everything under wraps aur zyada curiosity ho rahi smiley36don't worry it would air twice a week.

And btw wahaj posted a couple of pictures of zaids looks while they were filming mein but this time he hasn't posted anything..I hope he owns up his work, he chose to work on this project inspite of knowing that some section would try their best bring it down, so hopefully he wouldn't be inactive and try to promote it as much as he can..

Sometimes silence is better. Mein was hyped as Zaid-MJ's love story and what did we end up getting smiley36 If the project is good, it will work on its own.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Sometimes silence is better. Mein was hyped as Zaid-MJ's love story and what did we end up getting smiley36 If the project is good, it will work on its own.

Same. I don’t care if he promotes it or not. Maya will though. Which is good enough.

This time, it’s purely the drama I care about. No frills, no nonsense. Just good stuff to watch.

but 7th sky se control nahi hoga 🤣 Even if wahaj has 10 scenes they’ll promote the hell out of him and use him 😂 So trying to be prepared for that so I can ignore it haha

643898 thumbnail

Also the audience needed a breather after seeing Wahaj continuously on TV for almost 2 years. It's good that he is keeping a low profile at the moment.

643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

Same. I don’t care if he promotes it or not. Maya will though. Which is good enough.

This time, it’s purely the drama I care about. No frills, no nonsense. Just good stuff to watch.

but 7th sky se control nahi hoga 🤣 Even if wahaj has 10 scenes they’ll promote the hell out of him and use him 😂 So trying to be prepared for that so I can ignore it haha

Sometimes even short roles can be effective such as his roles in DNTUN and Bikhrey Moti. However Kaddu uncle will try to milk Wahaj as much as possible, that's for sure.

Originally posted by: crystal30003

Maya started shooting after half of the drama was already shot. I’m guessing she makes her appearance half way through the drama. Also, heard in this drama Hira and Wahaj characters are married and Maya’s character is the third woman most likely has an affair with Wahaj characters. Thinking this isn’t a long drama like Jannat se Agay it won’t be dragged as it is a KRQ script and he has quality projects that aren’t dragged endlessly. Also assuming this needs to be off air before Geo airs their mega project TB 2. Looking forward to watching and seeing the dynamics of the 4 characters.

Is it normal for a fl to enter the show midway🤔 looking at the pictures from hiras birthday looks like maya and hira are related to eachother in the show maybe sisters or cousins.. if the storyline is as per what you heard then where does usama fit in..

643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Is it normal for a fl to enter the show midway🤔 looking at the pictures from hiras birthday looks like maya and hira are related to eachother in the show maybe sisters or cousins.. if the storyline is as per what you heard then where does usama fit in..

I am afraid that Usama has the shortest role out of the 4. He might not any scenes with Wahaj at all.

643898 thumbnail

I am watching some of Wahaj's earlier shows and man he was casted opposite some of the worst actresses ever. Poor guy was trying his best and the girls couldn't muster up one single emotion.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I am watching some of Wahaj's earlier shows and man he was casted opposite some of the worst actresses ever. Poor guy was trying his best and the girls couldn't muster up one single emotion.

Happens, even bilal didn't get any good a list actress opposite him during his initial days..up until now only sajal is an a list actress that he has worked with and also iqra..

But now thanks for his popularity he's getting to work with a list actresses like ayeza, sajal and then maya as well..