Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

643898 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Yes agreed. He’s a strong and versatile actor. He also excels amazingly at emotional scenes. I hope he has a chance to showcase that.

He also does that mentally unstable anger well too. He was good in Fitoor and I saw a clip from 22 Qadam in which he was very good too. I’m not sure if his character is written that way in this so we probably won’t see that.

Khalil's male leads usually have strong roles and scope to perform so let's see

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Why is Wahaj MIA for so much of the filming of the show? Is this normal?

Pata nahi kya khichdi banayi hai kaddu uncle aur krq, agar wahaj ka kam ss hua toh bohot gaaliyan padenge ph aur writer kosmiley12

that’s the least of her worries if it’s a wahaj x hira pairing 😂

then she would have wasted 40 days on wahaj maya PS images 😂

643898 thumbnail

May be it's just Usama and Maya scenes being shot now. They have scenes together while most of Wahaj's scenes are with Hira.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

May be it's just Usama and Maya scenes being shot now. They have scenes together while most of Wahaj's scenes are with Hira.

Wahaj is still in karachi I guess so my mahaj heart says they are filming togethersmiley36

Hira has moved on to other projects so I hope they are shooting the last spell with wahaj and maya..

643898 thumbnail

Khumar is ending very soon but I doubt SMD will replace it. It's most likely Khaie which still has almost 15 episodes left.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

whaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt.....khaie has 15 episodes left...how...why...smiley7smiley7

Edited by hypnotoad - 5 months ago
643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

whaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt.....khaie has 15 episodes left...how...why...smiley7smiley7smiley7

FQ said in some interview, they shot for 40 episodes.

Edited by 2RsFan - 7 months ago
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Khumar is ending very soon but I doubt SMD will replace it. It's most likely Khaie which still has almost 15 episodes left.

15???? Does it air once or twice a week?