Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Hmm!! I don't mind any pairing bcz I don't care about both actresses. Hira is good enough. Just that the story should justify and you should be able to relate or like it. I don't really like Maya onscreen since Diyare dil so I have no problems here. But again it all depends on if I watch this show..

643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Both the characters in mpht were so bland that they couldn't create any chemistry plus they hardly got any good scenes..

Atleast ayeza wahaj delivered in whatever hate scenes and in latter part on good scenes that were given to them..

Yes both have potential . The biggest waste was of Wahaj who shouldn't be playing these loser characters. He is better suited as someone who is intense and goes crazy for the heroine. I hope at least in SMD, his character has a spine

I didn't even start watching mein until December though the individual promos of ayeza wahaj intruiged me because of lack of screenspace between them and one episode per week..

Also I haven't watched any krq drama and that film story with wahaj also went above my head so I really don't know what to expect from the show..only to see mahaj together im waiting for this show..if the storyline is boring then I'd drop it🥲right now I ain't watching any pak drama except im for time pass..

Yar. That TMK Khalil story was so beautifully written? Misogynist as always, which is to be expected from Khalil. But ugh that annoying man has a way with words. Pure talent. But I hate him so much lol

All I can say is be prepared for maybe some problematic themes but writing is usually good from him. The real star of his shows aren’t the actors. It’s his writing.

643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

Oh I don’t put the blame on wahaj at all for lack of chemistry in both the dramas 😂 That man can romance a brick.

Wahaj never had bad chemistry with anyone . He even sizzled with the older Tooba Siddique in Jurm. It's only Badar Mahmood who can make the guy who played 'Murtasim' so dull.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Wahaj never had bad chemistry with anyone . He even sizzled with the older Tooba Siddique in Jurm. It's only Badar Mahmood who can make the guy who played 'Murtasim' so dull.

When he was being all cocky about it in the Talk Talk Show, saying “do you really think I can have issues romancing someone?”, Badar Mehmood was watching and said, “hold my beer” 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

That man destroyed the effort put in by Wahaj as much as he could lol

Edited by tgota92 - 7 months ago
643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

When he was being all cocky about it in the Talk Talk Show, saying “do you really think I can have issues romancing someone?”, Badar Mehmood was watching and said, “hold my beer” 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

That man destroyed the effort put in by Wahaj as much as he could lol

Acting skills can be debated but the way he stares at his heroines, it's something else. His contemporaries cannot have that look. We see a tiny glimpse of it during the rain scene in Mein. Badar couldn't utilise him properly at all .

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Acting skills can be debated but the way he stares at his heroines, it's something else. His contemporaries cannot have that look. We see a tiny glimpse of it during the rain scene in Mein. Badar couldn't utilise him properly at all .

You saw it only once but I saw it multiple times in MPHT and Mein both. With all the heroines. But yes direction can suck the life out of anything 😂

But Haseeb did a good job with JSA recently so I have faith he will let Wahaj shine. I’m just worried how much of a role he has and if it’s a female centric show or if the screen time is equal-ish. I am craving to see a great performance

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://twitter.com/GufranUddi90637/status/1763563312103805282?t=I9P8DcRdJ5_-mK9xlSFiMg&s=19

This is from march 1, so they were still shooting for the show while wahaj was in lahore, maybe they are shooting for the parts with him, maya and hira also...

Why is Wahaj MIA for so much of the filming of the show? Is this normal?

If it's like Maat, then he would be paired with both girls but probably more ss with Hira.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://twitter.com/GufranUddi90637/status/1763563312103805282?t=I9P8DcRdJ5_-mK9xlSFiMg&s=19

This is from march 1, so they were still shooting for the show while wahaj was in lahore, maybe they are shooting for the parts with him, maya and hira also...

Hira has already started shooting her new show with Zahid.

Also check her story.

Wonder who is in the smd shooting spell.

zahid.JPG

Edited by hypnotoad - 7 months ago