Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

It's just speculations but I personally don't have a problem cos Hira is a decent actress. Maya and Wahaj wouldn't have been announced as the leads if they weren't paired opposite each other.

Really hope mahaj are paired together..ye krq ka koi bharosa nahi kuch bhi kar sakta hai wohsmiley44I'm signing up for this show to see maya and wahaj, mujhe sirf wahi chahiye smiley19

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rashi23

There are strong speculation going on especially from yumhaj fans that wahaj is paired with hirasmiley6mujhe anxiety ho rahi hai ye baatein padhkesmiley18plus mahaj have hardly shot together..when are they even going to release the promos..

Kaddu uncle you better give us mahaj as a pairsmiley7

some people hate maya so much they want wahaj to be with hira. the same people were trying to make hijraj happen. it was a troll attempt.

whether hira is with wahaj or not in smd, we do not know. no one knows what the cktr or story are. zyada tension mat lo abhi se.

Edited by hypnotoad - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Really hope mahaj are paired together..ye krq ka koi bharosa nahi kuch bhi kar sakta hai wohsmiley44I'm signing up for this show to see maya and wahaj, mujhe sirf wahi chahiye smiley19

Have you learned nothing from Mein? šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m just sticking to ZERO expectations. Will see the trailer and teaser and see if itā€™s worth a watch. Iā€™m telling you, do NOT put your faith in a Maya Wahaj pair. Good if it happens but even if it doesnā€™t, what matters is the story. That should be good.

Fingers crossed šŸ¤ž

I donā€™t have an issue with Hira and Wahaj either. Both pairings are fine by me as long as the story is good and thereā€™s scope to perform for everyone.

My Somi heart will be shattered but itā€™s fine. Right now, a good solid script is priority #1. And my faith in Khalil is not so good šŸ˜‚ Thatā€™s my #1 concern. But Iā€™m hopeful.

643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

I donā€™t have an issue with Hira and Wahaj either. Both pairings are fine by me as long as the story is good and thereā€™s scope to perform for everyone.

My Somi heart will be shattered but itā€™s fine. Right now, a good solid script is priority #1. And my faith in Khalil is not so good šŸ˜‚ Thatā€™s my #1 concern. But Iā€™m hopeful.

Honestly, I don't care about physics or chemistry anymoresmiley36 After back to back crap like MPHT and Mein, Wahaj really needs a quality show now. If the show is good, the pairings will be automatically appreciated.

643898 thumbnail

Wahaj's pairings with Hania and Ayeza were so anticipated after Tere Bin. And it took one Badar Mahmood to ruin them both. Some actors can create chemistry by just standing in the same frame while others are dependent on their director, writer and storyline.

Edited by 2RsFan - 7 months ago

Honestly, I don't care about physics or chemistry anymoresmiley36 After back to back crap like MPHT and Mein, Wahaj really needs a quality show now. If the show is good, the pairings will be automatically appreciated.

Exactly. I just wanna see this man display his range and for a script that compliments his range as well. Thatā€™s it!

Originally posted by: tgota92

Have you learned nothing from Mein? šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m just sticking to ZERO expectations. Will see the trailer and teaser and see if itā€™s worth a watch. Iā€™m telling you, do NOT put your faith in a Maya Wahaj pair. Good if it happens but even if it doesnā€™t, what matters is the story. That should be good.

Fingers crossed šŸ¤ž

I didn't even start watching mein until December though the individual promos of ayeza wahaj intruiged me because of lack of screenspace between them and one episode per week..

Also I haven't watched any krq drama and that film story with wahaj also went above my head so I really don't know what to expect from the show..only to see mahaj together im waiting for this show..if the storyline is boring then I'd drop itšŸ„²right now I ain't watching any pak drama except im for time pass..

Wahaj's pairings with Hania and Ayeza were so anticipated after Tere Bin. And it took one Badar Mahmood to ruin them both. Some actors can create chemistry by just standing in the same frame while others are dependent on their director, writer and storyline.

Both the characters in mpht were so bland that they couldn't create any chemistry plus they hardly got any good scenes..

Atleast ayeza wahaj delivered in whatever hate scenes and in latter part on good scenes that were given to them..

Oh I donā€™t put the blame on wahaj at all for lack of chemistry in both the dramas šŸ˜‚ That man can romance a brick.

For me the issue was Hania in MPHT. She just refused to make eye contact with the man šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Pata nai kya ho gya tha usse. You could see the effort on Wahajā€™s side. But chemistry is a give and take thing so reaction is important.

In Mein, I was satisfied with the level of scenes since it wasnā€™t a romance anyway. I found his scenes good with Ayra and with MJ - but again it was a reciprocation issue. Zaid being head over heels and making his proclamations of love and flirting but Ayra is not reciprocating to that level. Then when MJ is romancing him, Zaid doesnā€™t reciprocate. So itā€™s kind of one sided in Mein lol. But still a lot of scenes worked for me.

Actor can only do so much. The script and direction has to compliment the performance. And so does the co star. It has to flow naturally.