Users

Frequent Posters

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Ooo please no more sister's saga

Tired of such stupid love triangles

I saw Hira's iv a few weeks ago on Yasir Nawaz channel. It was uploaded in Jan (not sure shoot kab hua)

She said in her current drama she is shooting, she has to wear more make up than her earlier roles.

She also said she is watching Saba Qamar in Maat for inspiration. Not entirely sure what was the context or if it was in the context of the drama she was shooting.

When you said two sisters love triangle made me think of this iv and Maat reference.

Edited by hypnotoad - 7 months ago
643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I saw Hira's iv a few weeks ago on Yasir Nawaz channel. It was uploaded in Jan (not sure shoot kab hua)

She said in her current drama she is shooting, she has to wear more make up than her earlier roles.

She also said she is watching Saba Qamar in Maat for inspiration. Not entirely sure what was the context or if it was in the context of the drama she was shooting.

When you said two sisters love triangle made me think of this iv and Maat reference.

Yes Maat was about two sisters where Saba was the evil one and got married to the male lead. Since its a KRQ story, extra marital affairs are very likely smiley36

Saba in Maat snatched her sisters hubby and seduced himsmiley11

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Saba in Maat snatched her sisters hubby and seduced himsmiley11

that show infuriated me

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Maya used to initially play roles of a spoilt brat until she started getting roles

I only saw her that role in Aunn Zara and laadon mein Pali

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I only saw her that role in Aunn Zara and laadon mein Pali

Those were both positive roles

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

I hope Sahir Ali Bagga and Hadiqa Kiani Sings the OST for Sun Mere Dil

https://twitter.com/GufranUddi90637/status/1763563312103805282?t=I9P8DcRdJ5_-mK9xlSFiMg&s=19

This is from march 1, so they were still shooting for the show while wahaj was in lahore, maybe they are shooting for the parts with him, maya and hira also...

There are strong speculation going on especially from yumhaj fans that wahaj is paired with hirasmiley6mujhe anxiety ho rahi hai ye baatein padhkesmiley18plus mahaj have hardly shot together..when are they even going to release the promos..

Kaddu uncle you better give us mahaj as a pairsmiley7

643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

There are strong speculation going on especially from yumhaj fans that wahaj is paired with hirasmiley6mujhe anxiety ho rahi hai ye baatein padhkesmiley18plus mahaj have hardly shot together..when are they even going to release the promos..

Kaddu uncle you better give us mahaj as a pairsmiley7

It's just speculations but I personally don't have a problem cos Hira is a decent actress. Maya and Wahaj wouldn't have been announced as the leads if they weren't paired opposite each other.