Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

If Maya and Hira are indeed playing sisters then I fear that the story might revolve around them and Wahaj might be sidelined again. Both 22 Qadam and Mein were promoted using him but we know how much role he had.

I don't think they are playing sisters, maybe they are friends or cousins in the show and wahaj is related/engaged to hira but then falls in love with Mayas character..

I feel Wahaj will be paired with Hira, and Maya will either be a vamp or his one sided lover

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

I feel Wahaj will be paired with Hira, and Maya will either be a vamp or his one sided lover

Has maya ever played a negative charcter? We have no idea about the synopsis of the show, kaddu uncle ne pura suspense bana ke rakha haismiley24

643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Has maya ever played a negative charcter? We have no idea about the synopsis of the show, kaddu uncle ne pura suspense bana ke rakha haismiley24

Apparently Hira said in a recent interview that she has been told to follow Saba Qamar's role in another show( dont remember the name) in preparation. That role was of a jealous and greedy sister so if anyone is negative, it might be her.

Apparently Hira said in a recent interview that she has been told to follow Saba Qamar's role in another show( dont remember the name) in preparation. That role was of a jealous and greedy sister so if anyone is negative, it might be her.

Oh anyways there's a stereotype that rich girls are arrogant rude and selfish(said by our very own zaid)smiley36 so hira ka bhi yehi character hoga..

Only one month to go for it to air, but they haven't even released a first looksmiley6

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh anyways there's a stereotype that rich girls are arrogant rude and selfish(said by our very own zaid)smiley36 so hira ka bhi yehi character hoga..

Only one month to go for it to air, but they haven't even released a first looksmiley6

It’s going to air in a month?

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

It’s going to air in a month?

Yes most probably after eid..

SarmadKhan99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Its KRQ drama and his dramas have strong leads male or female. It will surely not be Wahaj supremacy show, that show will be Tere Bin 2 which will celebrate the supremacy and chemistry of both the leads. In KRQ dramas only KRQ rules and if 7th sky wants to make more dramas with KRQ they have to religiously make it the way KRQ has written, they can promote a character but cant change it at script level

If Maya and Hira are indeed playing sisters then I fear that the story might revolve around them and Wahaj might be sidelined again. Both 22 Qadam and Mein were promoted using him but we know how much role he had.

Ooo please no more sister's saga

Tired of such stupid love triangles

Maya used to initially play roles of a spoilt brat until she started getting roles