WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wahaj Ali

Posted: 7 months ago

Till now I thought Hira Mani is the girl who played Wahaj's sister in Tere Bin

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Till now I thought Hira Mani is the girl who played Wahaj's sister in Tere Bin

That actress name is also hira I guess but this hira is working with wahaj for the first time..

643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Wahaj is lucky that he got to work with two of the most beautiful actresses(ayeza and maya) back to backsmiley1

Except Iqra, I think Wahaj has worked opposite almost every big actress today.

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Yeah I’m hoping for the same. Even if it a triangle, I just want him to have a meaningful role and not be sidelined. With 2 women fighting over him though, it will become more about them and less about him. Let’s see…

And they’re still filming? I thought they were done.

I read on X that they might film the last spell in march, and since many days wahaj has been staying at lahore so maybe his part of shoot is done as he started shooting since Nov..

643898 thumbnail

I read on X that they might film the last spell in march, and since many days wahaj has been staying at lahore so maybe his part of shoot is done as he started shooting since Nov..

May be they are shooting are the scenes which doesn’t feature Wahaj now

images (10).jpeg

This is my favourite picture from the mushq pssmiley42smiley27

643898 thumbnail

Is the shooting of TB 2 starting just after SMD or is Wahaj doing sth else ?

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I hope that doesn’t mean he’s MIA for a lot of the show
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I hope that doesn’t mean he’s MIA for a lot of the show

Wahaj started shooting end Nov but Maya didn't start shooting until Jan.

Now Wahaj has been in Lahore for almost a month (so not shooting anymore) but Maya has been shooting in this time.

I wonder how much overlap there is between Maya and Wahaj cktrs. Are they even a romantic pair in this or is the story about something else?

Even Usama we saw busy in Nayab promotions from end Dec to end Jan so no shoots for him.

I wonder what the cktr equations are. A lot of BTS looks like it's an office. Is it a workplace drama? I'm really curious to know what it is about.

Edited by hypnotoad - 7 months ago
643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Wahaj started shooting end Nov but Maya didn't start shooting until Jan.

Now Wahaj has been in Lahore for almost a month (so not shooting anymore) but Maya has been shooting in this time.

I wonder how much overlap there is between Maya and Wahaj cktrs. Are they even a romantic pair in this or is the story about something else?

Even Usama we saw busy in Nayab promotions from end Dec to end Jan so no shoots for him.

I wonder what the cktr equations are. A lot of BTS looks like it's an office. Is it a workplace drama? I'm really curious to know what it is about.

Wahaj does have scenes with Maya, but it’s more with Hira