Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Didn’t that Nadia lady from the drama reviewing show say something about Wahaj being poor in his next drama? He looks rich in whatever pics I’ve seen so far though. I wonder if he starts off poor and ends up rich

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Do new shows release during Ramadan? I know there’s shows specifically made to air during Ramadan that are bit more innocent. Would they get viewership if it aired during Ramadan? Especially a show that has just started and doesn’t have anyone hooked yet.

This will air only after ramzan, since start they have reported about this..

Geo airs Ramadan drama every year so this year also they might have one.

Didn’t that Nadia lady from the drama reviewing show say something about Wahaj being poor in his next drama? He looks rich in whatever pics I’ve seen so far though. I wonder if he starts off poor and ends up rich

Don't think so, whatever bts have come out he looks rich.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Don't think so, whatever bts have come out he looks rich.

True, he is definitely coming off as rich in whatever we have seen

True, he is definitely coming off as rich in whatever we have seen

I think this would be the first krq show where the ml is rich🤔

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: .Anya.

Sadqay tumhary was shit and the acting was terrible. And according to khalil it was his real story.

Don't know about Seema munaf but maha Malik is queen of depressing stories. I read her one or two novels and omg I got depression like there was not even a single happy scenes of lead.

Seema munaf Is the writer for Sirf Tum and I Remember Maha Malik's written drama which was Jo chalay to Jaan se guzar gaye with Sami, Saba and Nauman it was similar to HDDCS Khumaar Was The Worst Drama ever from the beginning

And about Sadqay Tumhare Mahira and the guy who played Khalil was amazing i found Samiya Mam's acting Similar to Anurag's mom from OG KZK after ST Got Hit He Started Writting terrible Scripts like MTNH Which is a Khaani lite and MPTH 2nd half He's known for ruining dramas i only liked MNYH and Landa Bazar where Lord Khalil Actually Wrote a Good Script

.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Seema munaf Is the writer for Sirf Tum and I Remember Maha Malik's written drama which was Jo chalay to Jaan se guzar gaye with Sami, Saba and Nauman it was similar to HDDCS Khumaar Was The Worst Drama ever from the beginning

And about Sadqay Tumhare Mahira and the guy who played Khalil was amazing i found Samiya Mam's acting Similar to Anurag's mom from OG KZK after ST Got Hit He Started Writting terrible Scripts like MTNH Which is a Khaani lite and MPTH 2nd half He's known for ruining dramas i only liked MNYH and Landa Bazar where Lord Khalil Actually Wrote a Good Script

Jo chalen to Jaan se guzar gaye I remember it as a novel it was actually a better novel of her but still it was a sad tragic novel.

Do new shows release during Ramadan? I know there’s shows specifically made to air during Ramadan that are bit more innocent. Would they get viewership if it aired during Ramadan? Especially a show that has just started and doesn’t have anyone hooked yet.

Only 8pm shows

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I feel like Nadia calls him to rant or woh unko goli deta hai chup karane ke liye and she believes him.

Nadia: Wahaj, Mein is such a disaster. Tum Mein mai bilkul rich nahi dikh rahe. Kuch soch samajh kar project or styling choose karo.

Wahaj: Fikar not, Nadia apa. Agle project mai ghareeb banoonga.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3u7LGxCVo7/?igsh=MWk2ZTNwenBjdmlhZg==

Is this from smd shoot🤔

Looks like wahaj is obsessed with this aviator, mein mein bhi yehi use kiya tha most of the timesmiley36

Wahaj get a new one buddy because this sunglass is a part of zaids look and we don't want your new character to be anything like him smiley36

Edited by Rashi23 - 8 months ago