Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

But given how much Hira wants to work with Wahaj, I hope they have good screenspace together.

Hira also has great chemistry with all her coactors. Be it Muneeb, Affan or Junaid. I am sure she can have good screen space. Also she is underrated.

Originally posted by: Haalim

The actors just need to be comfortable with each other, chemistry builds by character arcs only.

They seem to be extremely comfortable & won't mind doing romantic scenes. Their comfort should be properly cashed. They will be fire together 🔥

Yeah absolutely, I hope they get good romantic scenes, they will nail it as they are extremely comfortable doing romance onscreen. Also both can create great chemistry with anyone. All of their respective pairs are so popular smiley4

Waise mahaj ki hot chemistry ko dikhane ke liye tv show isn't enough, I need a romantic music video of themsmiley42

Edited by Rashi23 - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Dreamer23

In reality, people need to be concerned about the likelihood of never getting of a hira wahaj love story because the bts and director's story indicates that it's a love story between wahaj and maya.

I doubt anyone is expecting a Hira Wahaj love story. People are just a bit wary about promotion thanks to some shows in the past

if everything is done as advertised it should be fine

Haseeb is happy taking direction of shows written by good writers like umera, Farhiat and krqsmiley20

Edited by minakrish - 5 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Haseeb is happy taking direction of shows written by good writers like umera, Farhiat and krqsmiley20

that's great but isn't Mann Mayal a mediocre drama post leap
Edited by minakrish - 5 months ago
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8
anyone knows urdu? Plz translate what’s written on video

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

You can translate the sentence on insta.

But yaar, I can't handle another heartbreak drama, my man needs a happy endingsmiley19

Jin shows mein happy ending nahi chahiye usme isko happy ending milti hai aur jin shows mein happy ending chahiye usme heartbreak milta haismiley28Haye phooti kismat wahaj kismiley18

Btw the video is from the outdoor shoot location.

Edited by Rashi23 - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

Dil naa umeed tou nahin nakaam hi tou hai

Lambi hai gham ki shaam magar shaam hi tou hai.

Faiz......

Edited by Haalim - 5 months ago