Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

643898 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

This thread has passed various posts which have non related content to the drama about which the thread is made. So I guess its okay, or else getting clarification is the best… I mean everything related to wahaj’s new show is somehow connected to Mein and MPHT. Ofcourse, why not.

Why only Mein and MPHT ? Even Tere Bin and Fitoor has been connected too. Every Wahaj show can be connected and compared.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Why only Mein and MPHT ? Even Tere Bin and Fitoor has been connected too. Every Wahaj show can be connected and compared.

Might be possible, I missed some comments. Didn’t go through all yet. Just few pages where this discussion was happening and gave my two cents.

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

i suggest you post as you feel like as long as it is related to the show..or get clarifications from the "actual" mods ..

I don't even discuss other things here. I just saw how one person cannot discuss sm or maya/wahaj related things but other person can discuss anything. But somehow this person's every discussion is related. Rules should be two ways..

Also others are questioned why they don't discuss Hira and Usama's sm. It's bcz the said person is more interested in Wahaj and Maya. Just like how others choose and discuss about whoever they are interested in..

643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

Might be possible, I missed some comments. Didn’t go through all yet. Just few pages where this discussion was happening and gave my two cents.

People have said how Wahaj is looking like Zaid Baba and how he should be obsessive like Hamza but it's me who's dragging Mein and MPHT

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

People have said how Wahaj is looking like Zaid Baba and how he should be obsessive like Hamza but it's me who's dragging Mein and MPHT

I am totally against at pointing fingers, I guess you misjudged my comment so I would clarify it, whatever discussion was happening, I just gave my opinion on that. Hope you get it, just like you are allowed to give opinion to stick to SMD , I can too.

Exactly. Others discussed but they didn't stop you as well.

They didn't say "I thought this thread is about SMD"

Basically, my point was if someone is discussing something which they think is related to this thread please let them. Just like how you think other character comparison can be done. That's fine totally. But atleast don't tell others to not discuss something.

I was discussing wahaj, his looks and how male actors cannot experiment much with their hair and styling, i was not going against the forum guidelines by comparing his chemistry with other actors.

Maya did not include a picture of herself with wahaj in her dump which we all know why she did so that's why we were discussing about them not uploading pictures with eachother anymore due to backlash.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Are you planning to watch SMD?

Do you like any of these actors? Wahaj, Maya, Hira or usama?

All are amazing i love Maya since My childhood days

Originally posted by: anikamathur

All are amazing i love Maya since My childhood days

Ohh? Is it bcz of Diya re dil?

So you like Hira Mani in which show?

I guess if you like all from SMD, then it's going to be cool..

Edited by NazneenA - 5 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Ohh? Is it bcz of Diya re dil?

I liked Ali Rehman and Hareem in Diya re dil

No it's because of Aunn Zara