Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

643898 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

We were asked not to talk about the character assassination and bashing of Mahaj, which were also aspects of SMD.

But what i dont understand is how comparing Wahaj's chemistry with his former costars and giving Kaddu credit for being him a romantic hero connected to smd? Isn't there a forum rule that we can't make comparisons with other shows and character's?

How is character assassination of Mahaj related to SMD ? That's sth happening outside the show. SMD is produced by Kaddu too so he is obviously connected smiley36

Originally posted by: Rashi23

He said wrote chemistry between onscreen characters is intensesmiley43

I'm anticipating intense and passionate chemistry between mahaj in the showsmiley42

I guess it will be as per your liking.. Wahaj and Maya.

May be as per your wish they'll start posting together once the show starts..

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

How is character assassination of Mahaj related to SMD ? That's sth happening outside the show. SMD is produced by Kaddu too so he is obviously connected smiley36

SMD is produced by Kadwani. But Mein and MPHT is not

In that case, discussing other shows is also not related to SMD just like how you posted yesterday about "I thought this is SMD discussion"

I guess if someone cannot discuss actors involved in SMD and their social media posting history (which I agree) then other shows should also not be discussed..

Someone pointed this out to me couple of days earlier how everything should be fair and how if one person is pointed out, others should be as well

Edited by NazneenA - 5 months ago

Are you planning to watch SMD?

Do you like any of these actors? Wahaj, Maya, Hira or usama?

643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazneenA

SMD is produced by Kadwani. But Mein and MPHT is not

In that case, discussing other shows is also not related to SMD just like how you posted yesterday about "I thought this is SMD discussion"

I guess if someone cannot discuss actors involved in SMD and their social media posting history (which I agree) then other shows should also not be discussed..

Someone pointed this out to me couple of days earlier how everything should be fair and how if one person is pointed out, others should be as well

Those were Wahaj's previous shows and they would be compared. The romance in those shows sucked and there is nothing wrong to say and expect that SMD should be better than that.

Those were Wahaj's previous shows and they would be compared. The romance in those shows sucked and there is nothing wrong to say and expect that SMD should be better than that.

Okay! Fair enough

Totally okay to compare past shows, and yeah, fans gossiping about the actors' (involved in this show) old gigs on social media & bashing/critisism is just par for the course as well. Nothing wrong to say and expect that posting should be better than that..

643898 thumbnail

Okay! Fair enough

Totally okay to compare past shows, and yeah, fans gossiping about the actors' (involved in this show) old gigs on social media & bashing/critisism is just par for the course as well. Nothing wrong to say and expect that posting should be better than that..

But old gigs on social media has nothing to do with the show. There is already a thread to discuss that. If someone says that Wahaj's character in this show is better than Murtasim, is that going out out of the topic or related to it ?

But old gigs on social media has nothing to do with the show. There is already a thread to discuss that. If someone says that Wahaj's character in this show is better than Murtasim, is that going out out of the topic or related to it ?

Why not? When someone says how previously sm posts weren't good/non existent but now it should be better. How is that out of topic then? Actors sm is also part of them as they also promote using sm.

So should others go to gossip thread and write "I hope they post pics during smd bcz they didn't before'" just bcz there's mention of their non existent past sm gigs

With that logic I guess just bcz Murstasim is mentioned, then that should also be posted in other thread that I hope he acts as good as MK

643898 thumbnail

Why not? When someone says how previously sm posts weren't good/non existent but now it should be better. How is that out of topic then? Actors sm is also part of them as they also promote using sm.

So should others go to gossip thread and write "I hope they post pics during smd bcz they didn't before'" just bcz there's mention of their non existent past sm gigs

With that logic I guess just bcz Murstasim is mentioned, then that should also be posted in other thread that I hope he acts as good as MK

What they post on sm regarding SMD is fine. What they posted in the past is irrelevant. In that case why only Wahaj and Maya ? Let's also discuss what Hira and Usama posted on their sm in the past smiley36 As for MK, they are more than welcome to post in the other thread too cos both are Wahaj's shows.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

i suggest you post as you feel like as long as it is related to the show..or get clarifications from the "actual" mods ..

This thread has passed various posts which have non related content to the drama about which the thread is made. So I guess its okay, or else getting clarification is the best… I mean everything related to wahaj’s new show is somehow connected to Mein and MPHT. Ofcourse, why not.