Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

The board meeting has the OST playing in the background. I wonder if that’s the first time Wahaj sees Maya or they meet after a long time.

time lap is there I guess. Maya is working under him and had past

Present she is gf of usama and wahaj wants Maya back after seeing her now.

Since it’s krq show female lead will be wrong so maya wil do wrong some how. If maya character is bad Hira will be good vice versa and if wahaj character is good usama will be bad . Twist can happen with any character

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

time lap is there I guess. Maya is working under him and had past

Present she is gf of usama and wahaj wants Maya back after seeing her now.

Since it’s krq show female lead will be wrong so maya wil do wrong some how. If maya character is bad Hira will be good vice versa and if wahaj character is good usama will be bad . Twist can happen with any character

Why do you guys all think there is a time lapse?
643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Why do you guys all think there is a time lapse?

Many might think cos of Maya’s change in clothes but I think it’s just her dressing well for special occasions.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Since everyone is making theories. I haven't seen all the BTS but here is one. 😂

What if

Usama is an ambition man and Maya is his girlfriend. He asks Maya to woo & marry Wahaj for property.

Maya does so coz she madly loves Usama..she gets married to Wahaj who madly loves her with the aim of getting all his property.....later, towards the end she can actually fall for him (Humraaz movie space)

Hira could be in one sided love with Wahaj

643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

Since everyone is making theories. I haven't seen all the BTS but here is one. 😂

What if

Usama is an ambition man and Maya is his girlfriend. He asks Maya to woo & marry Wahaj for property.

Maya does so coz she madly loves Usama..she gets married to Wahaj who madly loves her with the aim of getting all his property.....later, towards the end she can actually fall for him (Humraaz movie space)

Very much possible but with KRQ as the writer , one of the girls would have some negative shades for sure. Maya can be a gold digger too.

1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

What if

Aapne pura game hi palatdismiley37

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Very much possible but with KRQ as the writer , one of the girls would have some negative shades for sure. Maya can be a gold digger too.

Yup that's why I said what if she marries Wahaj as part of the plan which Usama & Maya hatch. But then towards the end she genuinely falls for him but it would be too late by then.

Just trying to think of possibilities

Originally posted by: tgota92

that’s not true that they’re avoiding anything. Wahaj did a whole Maya pret campaign with her where he was the model and there’s plenty of videos Maya shared with her working with him. There’s also videos of them from his birthday - or her birthday. I forget whose but I saw that too.
Not to mention the Mushq shoot.

fans probably blow it out of proportion but I honestly think they’re unbothered. I mean they signed a project together so there’s all the proof you need.

I was talking about them not uploading any pictures together on insta.

Mushq was work commitment and we all know how much bashing they had to endure for doing that.

Birthday videos from the past year? Please share it if you have, I've only seen wahaj with mehwish and kaddu celebrating his birthday on set.

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

He does look like he’s in love with her. Her on the other hand looks a bit pissed. I’m curious, were they having dinner, the conversation got intense and Wahaj got up, or was Maya at dinner with someone else (Usama perhaps) and he left the table for whatever reason and then Wahaj approached Maya to talk. Wahaj wasn’t sitting at the table.

I'm not sure but I guess in the bts only wahajs shot was being taken, so I guess maya was just sitting there so that he can do his scene.

But if that's not the case, then I think she is questioning him about something and he's like too desparate to make her understand his stance. Don't think dinner scene was with usama, both mahaj were dressed appropriately for a date night.

But you know what I'm gonna love it if wahaj is like obsessively and madly in love with hersmiley42