Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

that’s not true that they’re avoiding anything. Wahaj did a whole Maya pret campaign with her where he was the model and there’s plenty of videos Maya shared with her working with him. There’s also videos of them from his birthday - or her birthday. I forget whose but I saw that too.
Not to mention the Mushq shoot.

fans probably blow it out of proportion but I honestly think they’re unbothered. I mean they signed a project together so there’s all the proof you need.

wahaj himself just doesn't post personal pics but otherwise we have seen pics of him and maya from other sources. the dinner with friends where sana was also present, the qawwali night at mnr.

hypnotoad thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

He does look like he’s in love with her. Her on the other hand looks a bit pissed. I’m curious, were they having dinner, the conversation got intense and Wahaj got up, or was Maya at dinner with someone else (Usama perhaps) and he left the table for whatever reason and then Wahaj approached Maya to talk. Wahaj wasn’t sitting at the table.

to me it looked like she was waiting for dinner for him for long. he was very late (maybe as usual). she is mad. he is apologizing, i am really leaning into the workaholic ceo and marriage on the rocks storyline seems so my perception is colored by that/

hypnotoad thumbnail

Haseeb and makers I think heard comments about stopping leaks first from cast and crew because I see that the vlog for day 3 by Akhyar is now gone from his channel (this vlog had the ilal abdullah scene) as well as some bts videos from his IG.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

https://x.com/hendfetooh/status/1784413342863421720?s=46 looks like Syed Mohammed is his father

643898 thumbnail

The rivals speculation goes out of the window.

643898 thumbnail

They all look like the board members of his company

643898 thumbnail

The board meeting has the OST playing in the background. I wonder if that’s the first time Wahaj sees Maya or they meet after a long time.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

To me it is seeming that Maya and Usama are in a relationship while Wahaj's character falls for Maya. I hope this isn't the case unless Usama's role is toxic.

I am least interested in cheating & extra marital affair story lines.

643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

I am least interested in cheating & extra marital affair story lines.

That’s what the writer of this show is famous for