Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Are you sure it's the same house?

Yes, remember in second last episode zaid comes down the stairs and mj asks him to have breakfast..its the same set

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Who is this Faiza ? An actress ?

Probably, shes one of the supporting cast..

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rashi23

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3sBAq_ImDh/?igsh=djE2cDlmbDE3dzlo

Same old house, wahaj ko kamra banana chahiye iss ghar mein apnasmiley36

I think they have turned that same house into an office or a hotel. That elevator in he shot is giving me office or hotel ki vibe.

643898 thumbnail

The only thing we know so far is that Maya is playing a middle class woman while Hira and Wahaj are of the same class.

The only thing we know so far is that Maya is playing a middle class woman while Hira and Wahaj are of the same class.

Yep no details have been out yet..

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I think they have turned that same house into an office or a hotel. That elevator in he shot is giving me office or hotel ki vibe.

Lift is already there in that house..even in mein we could see the lift in many shots.

643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Yep no details have been out yet..

Even hardly any BTS. With Mein we so got so many BTS and photoshoots before the show went on air.

Even hardly any BTS. With Mein we so got so many BTS and photoshoots before the show went on air.

Yeah, pura secrecy maintain kiya hai team and ph ne..The post production work has started I hope we get atleast the first look in March 1st week..

hypnotoad thumbnail

Every production house has its own way of marketing. I have never seen photoshoots or BTS from 7th Sky before as part of the pre-show marketing.

Also, Mein was criticized so much for its marketing (even keeping the misleading advertising aside) that maybe it's best that 7th Sky does what they usually do for their shows and try to mimic someone else.

hypnotoad thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Every production house has its own way of marketing. I have never seen photoshoots or BTS from 7th Sky before as part of the pre-show marketing.

Also, Mein was criticized so much for its marketing (even keeping the misleading advertising aside) that maybe it's best that 7th Sky does what they usually do for their shows and try to mimic someone else.

Also, I personally don't like BTS leaks before show goes on air. I like teasers which are cktr reveals and I want those cktr reveal teasers to feel special. All these BTS just kill the hype and anticipation of the cktr reveal.