Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Lol when did zaid and murtu treat their respective partners so badly that they became red flags??

Your opinion 😉 Murtu and Zaid long essay can’t be written on this SMD thread and I’ve already shared my thoughts on Zaid’s red flags with you during Mein 👍🏼

My point is that if Wahaj’s role in SMD is a shady one who’s obsessed with Maya and is forcing her to be with him, I’m fine with her doing everything in her power to hold him off and not reciprocate. If they’re endgame I want to see it earned. Some angst, some struggle, some pining 🤌🏼

Misssinha77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Found a new gym pic of Maya Wahaj idk the original source though

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Yes, now who can she be? Sister maybe? Is this supposed to be his house?

Think this was from episode 1? Which usually sets up families and family dynamics of the characters … so my guess is sister too.

Waise bhi har dramay main Wahaj has to have a sister lol

Originally posted by: tgota92

Your opinion 😉 Murtu and Zaid long essay can’t be written on this SMD thread and I’ve already shared my thoughts on Zaid’s red flags with you during Mein 👍🏼

My point is that if Wahaj’s role in SMD is a shady one who’s obsessed with Maya and is forcing her to be with him, I’m fine with her doing everything in her power to hold him off and not reciprocate. If they’re endgame I want to see it earned. Some angst, some struggle, some pining 🤌🏼

Hmm we have different perspectives regarding zaid and murtu, let's leave it there smiley20

B - Hmm that should happen, maya ko chhod ke kisi ko line maarne ki koshish kiya wahaj ne toh bachega nahi mere bashing sesmiley15

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Everyone is talking about Wahaj’s pairings but even Usama with either of the leading ladies can have great chemistry too.

Yep. Usama had good chemistry with Yumna in Nayab. I think he has potential here too. Unless he’s super negative and we are meant to hate the character

Originally posted by: Misssinha77

Found a new gym pic of Maya Wahaj idk the original source though

Yeah I also saw, after ages i saw mahaj offscreen pic

Besties that workout together, stay together and slay together smiley14

https://x.com/soulasad07/status/1784135858616177071?s=46

They do look cute. Maybe best chemistry yahi ho? 😂

Originally posted by: Rashi23

B - Hmm that should happen, maya ko chhod ke kisi ko line maarne ki koshish kiya wahaj ne toh bachega nahi mere bashing sesmiley15

Hmm! I think no matter what the end game. There are high chances that it will actually resolve around Wahaj and Maya bcz obviously they announced this project with both of them..

So you don't to worry about that

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Misssinha77

Someone's asked the person who posted if their pic is real or edited😭

Whi posted the pic? Do you have a link?