Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AKhan4953 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

I have no idea of story but its got to be Saboor, also that Geo has given her another positive role in a 9pm drama. Saboor as negative character works well, it would be refreshing to see Madiha in a negative role though as her role in Dil e Momin wasnt a negative one too, character progression.

But its more or less likely that Saboor is villain.

Story would be simple, 2 girls fighting over a guy or Saboor trying to break the couple apart. What makes this drama refreshing and worth waiting is its cast

Thank you so much again for telling me and letting me know πŸ₯° wait what other drama are you talking about 9pm that Saboor Aly has a positive role in so does that mean she will more likely play negative in iraada then ?

AKhan4953 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.

Poster usually comes first

AKhan4953 thumbnail

Oh ok thank you for telling me that and letting me know are there any more BTS photos of pictures or just selfies from the sets of iraada with the cast or just Affan, Madiha and Saboor if there are can someone please send them in here if you can please ☺️

AKhan4953 thumbnail

Oh does anyone or somebody know who shoots the posters for Iraada if you can then please can someone send any unseen BTS moments and pics 😊

AKhan4953 thumbnail

Oh guys that Ishq Hua poster reveal just came out when do you think we will see Iraada poster reveal ?

AKhan4953 thumbnail

Look guys both of the actresses Saboor Aly and Madiha Imam gave their own opinions and choices on playing certain roles I have nothing to do with it Madiha Imam said that she is too scared to be playing negative so she prefers doing positive instead and Saboor Aly says that she finds it hard/difficult to play positive roles because they are subdued and submissive so let's respect their opinions πŸ™πŸ» whether any of them are doing a negative character in Iraada

AKhan4953 thumbnail

Saboor Aly might have a complex and multi-dimensional character in this drama

AKhan4953 thumbnail

Guys anymore news updates like will this be coming on Wednesday's and Thursday's or Friday's and Saturday's ?

SarmadKhan99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Too early to say anything