Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AKhan4953 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Yeah I know about that now but Iraada is definitely and absolutely coming after Eid the teasers or trailers might come in like the start/beginning or maybe middle or end of March/Ramadan and then it will probably start and go on air a few days after Eid insha'Allah 🌸

SarmadKhan99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ishq Hua will come in WINTER and will be replaced by Tere Bin 2

SarmadKhan99 thumbnail

Irada either replaces Khaie or Khumar. Both will end in Ramzan. Irada will launch first as its READY for some time. Sun mere dil still going shoots but dont be surprised if it comes soon after Eid.

My prediction

Irada- NEXT WEEK AFTER EID fri sat

Sun Mere Dil- 2-3 weeks after Eid with promotions

Meanwhile Shiddat goes Mon-Thu

Khumar last episode in last week of Ramzan

Khaie ends in Ramzan and shiddat gets extended Mon-Thu

Sun mere dil might be delayed too, in that case I dont know what show comes next.

AKhan4953 thumbnail

Oh ok I get it now thank you so very much and really thank you for telling me and letting me know so basically Iraada teasers will come in Ramadan and then it will go on air and start a few days after Eid ? 😊

SarmadKhan99 thumbnail

Yes. Irada teasers will come in the last 6-10 days and it will be first 8:00pm launch of Geo after Eid. Whether it replaces Khaie or Khumar, both of which are ending in Ramzan

AKhan4953 thumbnail

Oh thank you so much again for telling me and letting me know so yeah can't wait for Iraada so yeah the teasers will come in like the last 6 or 10 days of or in Ramzan then it will start the next week that comes after Eid or a few days later ? ☺️😌😊

AKhan4953 thumbnail

Does anyone or somebody have an idea of what Iraada storyline will be like ? 😊

AKhan4953 thumbnail

Oh ok so only say yes to this if you know it 100 πŸ’― percent % ok if you don't it's fine you can still guess but who will be playing the negative evil villain in Iraada madiha or saboor ? 😊

SarmadKhan99 thumbnail

I have no idea of story but its got to be Saboor, also that Geo has given her another positive role in a 9pm drama. Saboor as negative character works well, it would be refreshing to see Madiha in a negative role though as her role in Dil e Momin wasnt a negative one too, character progression.

But its more or less likely that Saboor is villain.

Story would be simple, 2 girls fighting over a guy or Saboor trying to break the couple apart. What makes this drama refreshing and worth waiting is its cast

AKhan4953 thumbnail

Oh ok thank you so much for telling me that and letting me know yes but if you ask me I would prefer to want Saboor Aly in the negative evil villain character and role I just think she suits it and she also said that she has difficulties with playing positive roles and she did Sameen from Mushkil and Sadia from Mujhe or Mujhay Vida Kar because they could take a stand for themselves so yeah anyways can't wait for iraada to either replace Khumair or Khaie after Ramadan and Eid insha'Allah 🌸😌🌹