Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: AKhan4953

I kind of have a feeling that this might end in November but anyways can't wait to see what jugnu might do I wonder what her next move will be ?

Yes I think Humraaz will replace the drama

AKhan4953 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes I think Humraaz will replace the drama

Yeah maybe that will be the case because honestly this looks like a total of 54 episodes to me what about to you ? 😊

AKhan4953 thumbnail
Can't wait to see how it all unfolds now ✨
AKhan4953 thumbnail
Can't wait for tomorrow I wonder what jugnu will do now 🔥
AKhan4953 thumbnail
Now it's getting interesting the next promo episode 12 teaser is so beautiful ❤️
AKhan4953 thumbnail
I think Jugnu's in laws will now find out about her true love and intentions oh and I think her real name in the drama in the name is Areeba I think because in the nikkah scene it says it ? 😊
AKhan4953 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago
I think everything will be revealed in episode 13 well not exactly everything but jugnu's hidden love for Hamza Khurram gets to know about it
AKhan4953 thumbnail
What do you guys think Jugnu (Areeba) will do because in 1 promo I can remember her adding poison zeher to some drink and mixing it together I wonder when that's going to happen ? 😊

I saw precap where Jugnu's hubby is asking Bhabhi why she married Jugnu to him when she knee Jugnu is not interested.. But instead of blaming Bhabhi, why did he not refuse to marry when Jugnu herself said she doesn't want to. He could have told Jugnu's family that she met him and doesn't want to marry.

Also I don't understand how people can't see how obsessed she is with Hamza..(Except Sonya and Bhabhi nobody seems to understand)

Also when Jugnu said how she wants Hamza to look at her first,.Idk how he ignores that as her childish nature

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: NazneenA

I saw precap where Jugnu's hubby is asking Bhabhi why she married Jugnu to him when she knee Jugnu is not interested.. But instead of blaming Bhabhi, why did he not refuse to marry when Jugnu herself said she doesn't want to. He could have told Jugnu's family that she met him and doesn't want to marry.

Also I don't understand how people can't see how obsessed she is with Hamza..(Except Sonya and Bhabhi nobody seems to understand)

Also when Jugnu said how she wants Hamza to look at her first,.Idk how he ignores that as her childish nature

It reminds me of deewangi