Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 6 months ago

Iraada new teaser is very controversial so I'm telling the synopsis: Hamza and Sonya Fell For Each Other And Parents are against on it after That Sonya showed her passion over him

AKhan4953 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Iraada new teaser is very controversial so I'm telling the synopsis: Hamza and Sonya Fell For Each Other And Parents are against on it after That Sonya showed her passion over him

Thank you I just can't wait for it now to start on the 17th 😍

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hope the ending will be different this time, Jugnoo get Hamza at the end; and the ending won't be a typical ending where Jugnoo gets mad, is killed, becomes a beggar, or goes to Dar ul Imaan.

Edited by Hatimoon - 6 months ago
AKhan4953 thumbnail

I hope the ending will be different this time, Jugnoo get Hamza at the end; and the ending won't be a typical ending where Jugnoo gets mad, is killed, becomes a beggar, or goes to Dar ul Imaan.

Wait what is this what do you mean by Dar ul Imaan ?

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I mean I hope villain(jugnoo) becomes good in the end & Hamza accept her, that would be a different ending. Normally in such storyline in pakistani dramas villain either dies or lose senses or becomes beggar or goes to refuge/relief house(Dar ul amaan)

Edited by Hatimoon - 6 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

I mean I hope villain(jugnoo) becomes good in the end & Hamza accept her, that would be a different ending. Normally in such storyline in pakistani dramas villain either dies or lose senses or becomes beggar or goes to refuge/relief house(Dar ul amaan)

I hope jugnu gets her redemption arc

AKhan4953 thumbnail

Oh ok I see what you mean now wait and Soniya will still be good too right?

AKhan4953 thumbnail

I hope jugnu gets her redemption arc

I actually want to see her have a appropriate punishment and saza in the drama at the end and how many episodes do you think this will have ?

AKhan4953 thumbnail

Guys the name has changed from Iraada to Beyhadh 😊 and it's coming on the 17th of April next Wednesday and Thursday night at 8pm

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: AKhan4953

Guys the name has changed from Iraada to Beyhadh 😊 and it's coming on the 17th of April next Wednesday and Thursday night at 8pm

It is replacing khaie

https://youtu.be/V6Bhx50cxzM?si=Ri5ot3o6BQUSwZs6