Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 6 months ago

The show is written by ruksana nigar (Amanat & Samjhota Fame)

๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป

https://www.facebook.com/100063894018520/posts/881915547281571/?app=fbl

Why again a love triangle smiley24

Want to see affan in some good drama

SarmadKhan99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is Ghaata 2 all again ๐Ÿ˜‚obsessive lover. Overall its a mainstream show with recycled plot, but the cast makes it interesting.

Geo cannot entirely be blamed as they tried different plots last year with Mujhe Qabool Hai, Jannat se Aagay and the audience didnt respond well to such educational plots

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Why again a love triangle smiley24

Want to see affan in some good drama

More like deewangi 2.0

AKhan4953 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This is Ghaata 2 all again ๐Ÿ˜‚obsessive lover. Overall its a mainstream show with recycled plot, but the cast makes it interesting.

Geo cannot entirely be blamed as they tried different plots last year with Mujhe Qabool Hai, Jannat se Aagay and the audience didnt respond well to such educational plots

The cast is soo good and positive and interesting ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–

SarmadKhan99 thumbnail

Deewangi type series are reserved for male rage. Here Saboor will orchestrate rape plot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€

Originally posted by: anikamathur

She should try villain role for a change her character in dil e Momin was superb

i agree i loved her in dil e mominโ€ฆwanna see her in grey characterโ€ฆprobably like balaa

Originally posted by: SarmadKhan99

Deewangi type series are reserved for male rage. Here Saboor will orchestrate rape plot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€

saboor gets typecasted too but I canโ€™t blame anyone she suit those roles
SarmadKhan99 thumbnail

Not gonna lie, plot is cliched but its guilty pleasure. I enjoy Khumaar too a lot (I skip the romance scenes when they existed in earlier episodes). Its a typical story with excellent direction and cast. And writer Rukhsana Nigar is also brilliant and an old writer. She would have wrote something fresh in a typical plot as well.

Originally posted by: SarmadKhan99

Not gonna lie, plot is cliched but its guilty pleasure. I enjoy Khumaar too a lot (I skip the romance scenes when they existed in earlier episodes). Its a typical story with excellent direction and cast. And writer Rukhsana Nigar is also brilliant and an old writer. She would have wrote something fresh in a typical plot as well.

howโ€™s khumar going i just saw the trailer and it seems to end