Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AKhan4953 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

SunShine_Soul Suresmiley1Zindagi Zinda-dili Ka Hai Nam is a famous Urdu Two Lines written by a famous poet, Imam Bakhsh Nasikh.

زندگی زندہ دلی کا نام ہے

مردہ دل خاک جیا کرتے ہیں

(Translation: life is the name of never say die spirit, what the hell do the dead hearts live). Oh thank you so much for telling me and letting me know who do you with will play negative in Iraada Madiha Imam or Saboor Aly ? 😊

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKhan4953

SunShine_Soul Suresmiley1Zindagi Zinda-dili Ka Hai Nam is a famous Urdu Two Lines written by a famous poet, Imam Bakhsh Nasikh.

زندگی زندہ دلی کا نام ہے

مردہ دل خاک جیا کرتے ہیں

(Translation: life is the name of never say die spirit, what the hell do the dead hearts live). Oh thank you so much for telling me and letting me know who do you with will play negative in Iraada Madiha Imam or Saboor Aly ? 😊

Frankly, I don't like both Saboor and Madiha. Saboor is a good actress but she always plays negative roles in dramas😔
AKhan4953 thumbnail

Frankly, I don't like both Saboor and Madiha. Saboor is a good actress but she always plays negative roles in dramas😔

No not always she's actually doing it after like 2 or 3 years in all of her recent dramas she's done she has only done positive roles in them like Nehar, Mushkil, Sar e Rah and Jannat Se Agay so that's why I want to see her in negative again 😊😔 insha'Allah ❤️

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKhan4953

No not always she's actually doing it after like 2 or 3 years in all of her recent dramas she's done she has only done positive roles in them like Nehar, Mushkil, Sar e Rah and Jannat Se Agay so that's why I want to see her in negative again 😊😔 insha'Allah ❤️

When will the teaser of this drama be released? Saboor is a very good actress and can create chemistry with anyone. I think Affan and Saboor will make a great on screen pair so I really hope here woh positive ho. Anyway, if you don't mind, may I ask where you're from? Are you from UK?
AKhan4953 thumbnail

When will the teaser of this drama be released? Saboor is a very good actress and can create chemistry with anyone. I think Affan and Saboor will make a great on screen pair so I really hope here woh positive ho. Anyway, if you don't mind, may I ask where you're from? Are you from UK?

It might be released after April 3 and yes I want Saboor Aly to be in negative insha'Allah because she's not done It in quite a while like 2 or 3 years time and she says she has problems with doing positive roles as they are subdued and submissive and Madiha Imam said that she is too scared of doing negative characters as they are different from her in real life so I hope that clears it all up 😊

AKhan4953 thumbnail

Guys haven't you noticed form Iraada BTS photos and pictures only Affan Waheed and Madiha Imam can be seen as the pair as in like the main couple do you guys know what I'm saying or talking about

AKhan4953 thumbnail

Oh guys Saboor Aly's role and character might have an hidden agenda or an personal vendetta like she could be taking revenge from someone who she feels like has done something to her 😍

AKhan4953 thumbnail

Who do you guys think is the other man lead male like affan waheed ? 😊

AKhan4953 thumbnail

Omg Guys guess what Khaie is finally finishing and ending 2nd last episode 29 I think and then Iraada will probably replace it soon after Eid insha'Allah 😊

AKhan4953 thumbnail

Too early to say anything

Guess what Khaie is finally ending and finishing next week I think the 2nd last episode 29 teaser and promo just came so now do you think Iraada will replace it soon ?