Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 3 months ago

Next week’s promo looks promising. Noor bano looks like she’ll be plotting against Noor jahan

https://youtu.be/NIBG59dYVlg?si=OB5W5dIgUc63vsQO

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Are you watching this drama?!

I am not watching it completely but I am following it.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

I’m glad at least noor bano got closure with her dad . That would’ve been worse if he died without her knowing what happened

What do you think, in the end, Noor Bano will stay with Murad or not?

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: pressu

I am not watching it completely but I am following it.

Do watch this drama you'll love it

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: pressu

What do you think, in the end, Noor Bano will stay with Murad or not?

if it was just his evil mother then I could see her forgiving that but with what happened today I don’t know how you can get past that .
WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

I get scared of the senior Noor. what a baap manipulator she is. The actress is phenomenal. Enjoying this grey shade character very much after a very long time. Its written smartly as if the writer themselves has faced it their life. Noor downfall should also be written well and should be made interesting for viewers. Can someone please slap the older son, just once.

I am yet to watch episode 17.

Edited by WinterBreeze - 3 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

I’m glad at least noor bano got closure with her dad . That would’ve been worse if he died without her knowing what happened

what the hell ..! He actually died smiley18 will watch this tomorrow but OMG this whole family is sick beyond words….smiley26 smiley7 I don’t want any happy ending or redemption for NJ and her criminal three sons ..smiley11
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

what the hell ..! He actually died smiley18 will watch this tomorrow but OMG this whole family is sick beyond words….smiley26 smiley7 I don’t want any happy ending or redemption for NJ and her criminal three sons ..smiley11

yeah , and it wasn’t just a fall , the sons beat him up . Like there’s no redemption for these people. I don’t know how they can redeem Murad to have him and noor nano have a happy ending

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

yeah , and it wasn’t just a fall , the sons beat him up . Like there’s no redemption for these people. I don’t know how they can redeem Murad to have him and noor nano have a happy ending

ohh I definitely don’t think Noor Bano will forgive Murad..she is now the femme fatale and I like how she is playing it smartly from the promo. But i really need some explanation on Hunaid. I don’t want any remorse, any redemption for that pathetic excuse of a man…Zanjabeel better be ready for some real bashing if any of the three sons get pardoned because they were under ‘the influence of their mother’

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

I get scared of the senior Noor. what a baap manipulator she is. The actress is phenomenal. Enjoying this grey shade character very much after a very long time. Its written smartly as if the writer themselves has faced it their life. Noor downfall should also be written well and should be made interesting for viewers. Can someone please slap the older son, just once.I am yet to watch episode 17.

You are right. Even Noor Jahan is a villain but she is the best part of the show thanks to Actress Saba Hameed best acting. I don't get bored of her scenes. ❤

I hate that elder son he is the worst. Bury to sary bety hy but wo xiada hy as he killed her own daughter