Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Hunaid seems to be the most obedient son. Safeer had a little courage to run away from home, murad has at times told his mother to go easy on Noor bano, but hunaid is the only one who never defends his wife . Maybe it’s because the others loved the girls they were with

Hunaid is a grade A A-hole.. I think his wife gets pregnant again with a girl and he fights back doing the bare minimum for a change.. think it was in one of the show teasers

I don't expect these man-child sons and their mother to get their comeuppance to my satisfaction tbqh.. They will show how Noor Jehan was a victim of patriarchy and misogyny and victim is now an abuser and is perpetuating it.. They might even go to the route of the cycle of abuse continuing with the middle daughter in law carrying on the legacy of being a b*tchy gas-lighting controlling saas..

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

Thats exactly is the goal of the makers. Making you feel for the women of the households with unsupportive husbands who wouldn't dare say a word against their controlling parent.

But I also want Noor Bano to suffer a bit for being such a dumbass. The scene where NJ told NB to do jharoo pocha on the porch made me quite gleeful.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Ok decent movement and plot moved.

1) It was so good to see Noor Bano putting up a fight against everyone. I think this week she will see the worst result of it and then start planning to get back in a smarter way..now that it is clear that she has been tricked into this.

2) what is her husband's name..I dont remember ..whatever he is called Hero..so not-so Hero is so ridiculous to tell her that he fell in love with her because of his mothersmiley22

3) Hunaid is the worst of them all..I CANT BELIEVE HE WILL be redeemed. smiley11 disgusting person in general.

4) I am kinda happy about Maha-Safeer. Ohh I want Maha to join hands with Noor Bano!! So Zanjabeel exits from her own dramasmiley36

5) Sumbul et tu? She was acting like Noor Jahan in front of the mirror. WOW what was that??!!smiley22

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

1) It was so good to see Noor Bano putting up a fight against everyone. I think this week she will see the worst result of it and then start planning to get back in a smarter way..now that it is clear that she has been tricked into this.

2) what is her husband's name..I dont remember ..whatever he is called Hero..so not-so Hero is so ridiculous to tell her that he fell in love with her because of his mothersmiley22

3) Hunaid is the worst of them all..I CANT BELIEVE HE WILL be redeemed. smiley11 disgusting person in general.

4) I am kinda happy about Maha-Safeer. Ohh I want Maha to join hands with Noor Bano!! So Zanjabeel exits from her own dramasmiley36

5) Sumbul et tu? She was acting like Noor Jahan in front of the mirror. WOW what was that??!!smiley22

Noor bano’s husband’s name is murad. Him saying he only fell in love with her because of his mother basically proves her father right that his mother is his puppeteer.

Sumbal is a fool . Maybe she’ll go back to her senses but so far she’s giving me the vibe that’ll she’ll be noor jahan 2.0 if given the chance

Edited by Kittykatkit - 3 months ago

I got a feeling this show will have that "edgy" ending where Sumbul carries on the legacy of Noor Jehan in that haveli. Rest of them possibly will have moved out or dead by then...

Ali Rehman looks so bad in this show, is it aging? he wasn't that bad looking a few years ago .. now he looks like a shrivelled plum

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

I got a feeling this show will have that "edgy" ending where Sumbul carries on the legacy of Noor Jehan in that haveli. Rest of them possibly will have moved out or dead by then...

Ali Rehman looks so bad in this show, is it aging? he wasn't that bad looking a few years ago .. now he looks like a shrivelled plum

I am in for that ending..Like Noor Jahan died or went mad..but left her imprint back in one of the bahus and it continues one way or another.

Ali Rehman -yeahh..I dont know..his face looks really huge now on screen..and its just nyaahh..I just dont know. He was impactful in Diyar-E-Dil..actually thats all I have seen him in.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

I am in for that ending..Like Noor Jahan died or went mad..but left her imprint back in one of the bahus and it continues one way or another.

Ali Rehman -yeahh..I dont know..his face looks really huge now on screen..and its just nyaahh..I just dont know. He was impactful in Diyar-E-Dil..actually thats all I have seen him in.

I remember he got more backlash for his screentime in badshah begum

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

The seventeenth episode promo is scaring me. I don’t want noor bano’s father to die but he probably will, at the hands of murad it seems .