Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Whenever these almost middle aged beta shezadas act like obedient mommas boys I wonder if the show’s supposed to be a dark comedy .. it looks ridiculous ..

Agreed. One reason why I stopped watching after ep 1.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Hunaid is just ughhhhhsmiley11smiley11 Maybe Noor Jahan controlled his education and made him skip the subject called BIOLOGYsmiley26smiley22 sorry sorry not Ali Rehman smiley44 Ali is fine… that’s Safeer oops..I meant the guy opposite Kubra..who is he? Never watched him in any other show.

He is Ali Raza. I liked him in Meesni and MGM.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

NJ was giving Hunaid the silent treatment, ignoring him, not eating when she found out the DiL is having a girl. NJ was saying how wrong she was by making her son marry a girl who has 5 sisters and somany girlsin her family. Hunaid then started berating his wife and blaming her for causing hurt to his mother by being pregnant with a girl. How he regrets the marriage. How she has shamed him, etc. The wife speaks up and says something back to Hunaid about NJ. Hunaid slaps his wife and she falls down. Hunaid leaves the bedroom and doesn't come back whole night. The maid finds the wife on the floor unconscious next morning. They take her to ER. The doc said she had a miscarriage hours ago in the middle of the night and now they need to operate on her asap.

I was thinking that, from the promo where he took a stand for his daughter and someone also mentioned about this promo, there can be redemption for Hunaid. But what was he doing?

@Bold: What? Blaming her for hurting his mother by being pregnant with a girl. Does it make any sense?

Thank you for the detailed update.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I want to see Noor getting to know the truth of NJ and planning her revenge. Till this time and even in the future episode, NJ will have an upper hand. And I want the moment to come fast. I want Noor to wisely plot things and does not reveal her intention early.

And I would prefer Noor leaving her husband. She has money and education. She does not have to stay with him.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

More than the writing..which is obviously extremely toxic..almost as bad and toxic as Jalan (but the difference is they are creating awareness towards toxicity and idk man I hope they don’t glorify itsmiley11smiley18 because I don’t know why Hunaid will get redemption smiley11smiley11smiley11 yuckkkkkkk) ..it’s the direction that has made NJ hook worthy. Mussadiq has a fresh approach and makes the show worth watching because I love the frames of the show..plus Ary colour grading is always better than Hum and Geo. also I don’t like Ali Rehman?? Why and how did he get sort of lead role? He looks like poor man’s Shuja and I’m not a Shuja fan anyway so that’s worse smiley36

miss max, just admit it. you like rich people doing saazish and toxic sh*t genre. if it was a bunch of ghareebs or middle class plebes doing the exact same bs, you wouldn't watch smiley17smiley17smiley17

Edited by hypnotoad - 3 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

miss max, just admit it. you like rich people doing saazish and toxic sh*t genre. if it was a bunch of ghareebs or middle class plebes doing the exact same bs, you wouldn't watch smiley17smiley17smiley17

Wow hypno you said it smiley32 BRKRJ was the best example it showed toxicity and that made me quit the drama

Didn't watch yesterday's episode yet. But watchd Friday's episode. I can't believe Hunaid. What an a**

The way he behaved & blamed his wife for hurting his mother was unbelievably. Even a high school child knows about this. What kind of toxic & stupid reasoning was that. His wife can't do anything & has to adjust in this abusive environment bcz of her family. I just can't see him redeeming. I want him to suffer..

I am disliking Kubra's character as well. I will be up for it when she plots against NJ.

Poor Sumbul. She is just suffering here bcz she can't go back to her chachu's house. She got a job. She should have just left that house. Her salary was good as well..

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

hahaha that I agree..I’m all about rich people messing up big time and luxury and grandeur for general entertainment..I loathe poverty glorification with a passion. Even poor folks - I need them to look glam poor smiley36
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Wow hypno you said it smiley32 BRKRJ was the best example it showed toxicity and that made me quit the drama

et tu Anika smiley28
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Don't be sad you can enjoy the drama it's your time to shine