Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 3 months ago

This teaser is my hope..

https://youtu.be/kF15nqSvKik?si=hR3QkozM-RzcGutb

but that awful awful man mental and physical abuser Hunaid will get some redemption arc it seems smiley26 smiley11

https://youtu.be/ZsGQdlGQq4M?si=2LBbI80EYORbrkQN

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

This teaser is my hope..

https://youtu.be/kF15nqSvKik?si=hR3QkozM-RzcGutb

but that awful awful man mental and physical abuser Hunaid will get some redemption arc it seems smiley26 smiley11

https://youtu.be/ZsGQdlGQq4M?si=2LBbI80EYORbrkQN

i am ready for some power reversal..its just getting too much..i want NJ to suffer so much .. but for that we will have to wait until the last few episodes?

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

More than the writing..which is obviously extremely toxic..almost as bad and toxic as Jalan (but the difference is they are creating awareness towards toxicity and idk man I hope they don’t glorify itsmiley11smiley18 because I don’t know why Hunaid will get redemption smiley11smiley11smiley11 yuckkkkkkk) ..it’s the direction that has made NJ hook worthy. Mussadiq has a fresh approach and makes the show worth watching because I love the frames of the show..plus Ary colour grading is always better than Hum and Geo. also I don’t like Ali Rehman?? Why and how did he get sort of lead role? He looks like poor man’s Shuja and I’m not a Shuja fan anyway so that’s worse smiley36

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

i am ready for some power reversal..its just getting too much..i want NJ to suffer so much .. but for that we will have to wait until the last few episodes?

seems like it smiley7 it will be misery p*** for a longggggg time till we see this stuff happening towards episode 29smiley38smiley44
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

What does Maha see in Safeer the scaredy cat. 🤷‍♀️ I would eat Surf than marry Safeer smiley39

More than the writing..which is obviously extremely toxic..almost as bad and toxic as Jalan (but the difference is they are creating awareness towards toxicity and idk man I hope they don’t glorify itsmiley11smiley18 because I don’t know why Hunaid will get redemption smiley11smiley11smiley11 yuckkkkkkk) ..it’s the direction that has made NJ hook worthy. Mussadiq has a fresh approach and makes the show worth watching because I love the frames of the show..plus Ary colour grading is always better than Hum and Geo. also I don’t like Ali Rehman?? Why and how did he get sort of lead role? He looks like poor man’s Shuja and I’m not a Shuja fan anyway so that’s worse smiley36

has that dumbass Hunaid even been to school or college or has he been @$$ kissing his mum all his life 24*7?

does he not know Biology 101.. X and Y chromosome..effin hell

Ali Rehman used to be decent looking but these days like my mum says he looks like a shrivelled raisin ..its true.. he doesn't suit playing these momma's boy characters.. dude didn't even have a bank account of his own and was using his mum's credit card.. he did one Eid telefilm recently where he was supposed to be same age as Barlas' GF (in Khaiee) and he was doing all sorts of juvenile antics..it gave me second-hand embarrassment ..cringapalooza

What does Maha see in Safeer the scaredy cat. 🤷‍♀️ I would eat Surf than marry Safeer smiley39

is Safeer Ali Rehman's character?

why is the friend helping them out so much? if she was a true friend she would have advised to dump this effer's behind

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

has that dumbass Hunaid even been to school or college or has he been @$$ kissing his mum all his life 24*7?

does he not know Biology 101.. X and Y chromosome..effin hell

Ali Rehman used to be decent looking but these days like my mum says he looks like a shrivelled raisin ..its true.. he doesn't suit playing these momma's boy characters.. dude didn't even have a bank account of his own and was using his mum's credit card.. he did one Eid telefilm recently where he was supposed to be same age as Barlas' GF (in Khaiee) and he was doing all sorts of juvenile antics..it gave me second-hand embarrassment ..cringapalooza

Hunaid is just ughhhhhsmiley11smiley11 Maybe Noor Jahan controlled his education and made him skip the subject called BIOLOGYsmiley26smiley22 sorry sorry not Ali Rehman smiley44 Ali is fine… that’s Safeer oops..I meant the guy opposite Kubra..who is he? Never watched him in any other show.
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Hunaid is just ughhhhhsmiley11smiley11 Maybe Noor Jahan controlled his education and made him skip the subject called BIOLOGYsmiley26smiley22 sorry sorry not Ali Rehman smiley44 Ali is fine… that’s Safeer oops..I meant the guy opposite Kubra..who is he? Never watched him in any other show.

Ali Raza He Got Famous Through Dramas Like Meesni and Mohabbat Ghumshuda Meri

oh he has acne scar .. he needs to get them fixed..he's apparently 35..so yeah none of them are spring chicken to be stuck to their mum's pallo

Edited by KhaqONeal - 3 months ago