Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Not only mother. The sonss are equally resposible. Elder guy killed his own newborn child. Should rot in jail for that only. Also, according to the promos all three sons will be responsible for killing Kubra's father . I doubt writer will forgive them if they really killed her father.

But then this is Zanjabeel show. I will have trust issues on her writing. Her writing gets worse with each episodes. She also don't know how to end her tracks properly. I will only watch the show if they somehow magically show all the girls fighting and then all these guys including mother rotting in Jail. There crimes are too big to let go so easily.

Zanjabeel should retire instead Parisa Siddiqui should write noor jahan

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Not only mother. The sonss are equally resposible. Elder guy killed his own newborn child. Should rot in jail for that only. Also, according to the promos all three sons will be responsible for killing Kubra's father . I doubt writer will forgive them if they really killed her father.

But then this is Zanjabeel show. I will have trust issues on her writing. Her writing gets worse with each episodes. She also don't know how to end her tracks properly. I will only watch the show if they somehow magically show all the girls fighting and then all these guys including mother rotting in Jail. There crimes are too big to let go so easily.

I don't understand how can the sons not see what she is doing. They are not like kids. Even though they don't want to confront their mother at least they should have an idea about what she is doing. I don't know how the child died. What happened? Is there any involvement of NJ like giving some sort of thing to eat to the eldest daughter-in-law?

I think NJ will act like Noor's father pushed her or something like that. Then the sons will react. I am waiting to see Noor realising the truth of NJ and starting her revenge. And in one interview Hajra told that we will see shades in her character. And I have a doubt, will Noor think that her husband is also equally responsible or her revenge will be mainly on NJ?

Zanjabeel's story will take the turns in the last episode or second episode. Till that time we will see the negative characters winning. I hope that is not the case here.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Zanjabeel should retire instead Parisa Siddiqui should write noor jahan

What are works of Parisa siddique?

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: pressu

I don't understand how can the sons not see what she is doing. They are not like kids. Even though they don't want to confront their mother at least they should have an idea about what she is doing. I don't know how the child died. What happened? Is there any involvement of NJ like giving some sort of thing to eat to the eldest daughter-in-law?

I think NJ will act like Noor's father pushed her or something like that. Then the sons will react. I am waiting to see Noor realising the truth of NJ and starting her revenge. And in one interview Hajra told that we will see shades in her character. And I have a doubt, will Noor think that her husband is also equally responsible or her revenge will be mainly on NJ?

Zanjabeel's story will take the turns in the last episode or second episode. Till that time we will see the negative characters winning. I hope that is not the case here.

Yeah. All these three sons behave like brats. I too fail to understand how can they be so blind. Also, all the sons are equally responsible as much as mother. I only watched first episode and some few highlights. Can't bring myself to watch such negativity.

Based on their interviews my guess is that all three girls will have growth especially the Hajra one who is the most docile right now. Based on promo NJ will make all the sons go against each other. Lets see what happens. I will only watch after Kubras realisation and how she deals with them.

Edited by mala06 - 3 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

What are works of Parisa siddique?

Mera Saaein 2, Siskiyan and Burns Road Kay Romeo Juliet

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

she will say sorry and these loser sons will forgive her in the end ..

yeah but I don’t see male characters being punished.. they’ll just put all the blame on the mum and blame her for brainwashing them ..

Yeah. All these three sons behave like brats. I too fail to understand how can they be so blind. Also, all the sons are equally responsible as much as mother. I only watched first episode and some few highlights. Can't bring myself to watch such negativity.

Based on their interviews my guess is that all three girls will have growth especially the Hajra one who is the most docile right now. Based on promo NJ will make all the sons go against each other. Lets see what happens. I will only watch after Kubras realisation and how she deals with them.

Whenever these almost middle aged beta shezadas act like obedient mommas boys I wonder if the show’s supposed to be a dark comedy .. it looks ridiculous ..

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pressu

NJ was giving Hunaid the silent treatment, ignoring him, not eating when she found out the DiL is having a girl. NJ was saying how wrong she was by making her son marry a girl who has 5 sisters and somany girlsin her family. Hunaid then started berating his wife and blaming her for causing hurt to his mother by being pregnant with a girl. How he regrets the marriage. How she has shamed him, etc. The wife speaks up and says something back to Hunaid about NJ. Hunaid slaps his wife and she falls down. Hunaid leaves the bedroom and doesn't come back whole night. The maid finds the wife on the floor unconscious next morning. They take her to ER. The doc said she had a miscarriage hours ago in the middle of the night and now they need to operate on her asap.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

NJ was giving Hunaid the silent treatment, ignoring him, not eating when she found out the DiL is having a girl. NJ was saying how wrong she was by making her son marry a girl who has 5 sisters and somany girlsin her family. Hunaid then started berating his wife and blaming her for causing hurt to his mother by being pregnant with a girl. How he regrets the marriage. How she has shamed him, etc. The wife speaks up and says something back to Hunaid about NJ. Hunaid slaps his wife and she falls down. Hunaid leaves the bedroom and doesn't come back whole night. The maid finds the wife on the floor unconscious next morning. They take her to ER. The doc said she had a miscarriage hours ago in the middle of the night and now they need to operate on her asap.

I feel bad for safeena also six Sigma should stop producing toxic content