Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 3 months ago

All the men in dramas have a little bit of oedipus complex but hunaid has it bad .

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Man I really want to know what Murad Shah knows about Noor Jahan. Why doesn’t he tell his daughter the kinda shit Noor Jahan was upto when she was younger and why he hates her so much. Right now to a neutral person he would come across as classist and toxic as well…I liked their dining table conversation where he apologized to Noor Bano. Also Noor Jahan is disgusting and pathetic but people like her actually exist and more so in upper class families who think Ladki band tijori and daughters should not be born. It’s the unfortunate reality of the upper class society where sometimes you find the most narrow minded and orthodox piece of shit people and there are sons who actually worship their mom and think all this pathetic thinking is right because Mammaaa’s boysss smiley11 I really want her paap ka ghada to burst so bad on her..smiley22smiley11 all three Bahus plus Maha - gotta take this pathetic woman and her chhunaa Munnasszzz down.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Man I really want to know what Murad Shah knows about Noor Jahan. Why doesn’t he tell his daughter the kinda shit Noor Jahan was upto when she was younger and why he hates her so much. Right now to a neutral person he would come across as classist and toxic as well…I liked their dining table conversation where he apologized to Noor Bano. Also Noor Jahan is disgusting and pathetic but people like her actually exist and more so in upper class families who think Ladki band tijori and daughters should not be born. It’s the unfortunate reality of the upper class society where sometimes you find the most narrow minded and orthodox piece of shit people and there are sons who actually worship their mom and think all this pathetic thinking is right because Mammaaa’s boysss smiley11 I really want her paap ka ghada to burst so bad on her..smiley22smiley11 all three Bahus plus Maha - gotta take this pathetic woman and her chhunaa Munnasszzz down.

This reminds me of Tadqeer drama of alizeh shah it had a same story

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

This drama became Tadqeer 2.0

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: anikamathur

This reminds me of Tadqeer drama of alizeh shah it had a same story

no, the mother in law in that drama wasn’t as bad as this . Her eldest daughter in law actually stood up to her and the son did at times also. She was controlling but nowhere near as evil as Noor jahan
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

no, the mother in law in that drama wasn’t as bad as this . Her eldest daughter in law actually stood up to her and the son did at times also. She was controlling but nowhere near as evil as Noor jahan

Acha but i felt bad for rumi

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Acha but i felt bad for rumi

yeah but at least rumi had a supportive , rich family unlike these girls
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Good to see Hunaid's Wife being Strong

https://youtu.be/3ybGvZmbjrM?si=VMoVpUTqUOwmvEB0

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Noor jahan is actually evil af. The joy she’s getting out of hurting safina is so evil . I wish safina didn’t comeback but her parents are trash too

she will say sorry and these loser sons will forgive her in the end ..

Edited by KhaqONeal - 3 months ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

she will say sorry and these loser sons will forgive her in the end ..

Not only mother. The sonss are equally resposible. Elder guy killed his own newborn child. Should rot in jail for that only. Also, according to the promos all three sons will be responsible for killing Kubra's father . I doubt writer will forgive them if they really killed her father.

But then this is Zanjabeel show. I will have trust issues on her writing. Her writing gets worse with each episodes. She also don't know how to end her tracks properly. I will only watch the show if they somehow magically show all the girls fighting and then all these guys including mother rotting in Jail. There crimes are too big to let go so easily.

The only reason I am hopeful all will suffer for their crimes is because Kubra is here. If she selected this project then I am hopeful it will turn out good.

Edited by mala06 - 3 months ago