Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 4 months ago

Kubra smiley27 one show where I’m more interested in chemistry between saas-bahu(s)smiley16smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8UAwlstwXR/?igsh=MXU1Z3ZnZm40YW45eg==

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Kubra smiley27 one show where I’m more interested in chemistry between saas-bahu(s)smiley16smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8UAwlstwXR/?igsh=MXU1Z3ZnZm40YW45eg==

I am surprised you are watching this show. Love her or hate her but Zanjabeel does know how to attract the audience.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

I am surprised you are watching this show. Love her or hate her but Zanjabeel does know how to attract the audience.

For me Parisa Siddiqui, mishbah nosheen and Faiza Iftikhar attract me

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

it’s actually not bad at all…I thought it would be toxic saas bahu stuff which IT IS smiley37 but the way it’s presented..there is more to it and you want a take down of the toxic matriarch….especially the backstory of Noor Jahan in her younger days is what I am really looking forward to..to understand what shady shizzz was she upto and why Noor Bano’s mom left the house and why Noor Bano’s dad hates Noor Jahan…i really want all three Bahus to gang up and do a strategic take over of the house lol… I don’t understand the dislike for Zanjabeel lol... She writes entertaining stuff IMO. I have watched PKS, Fitoor, Mein and now this one..all 4 have given me what I want - entertainment and engaging content. If you like rich people problems ..this show is really good lol
mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

it’s actually not bad at all…I thought it would be toxic saas bahu stuff which IT IS smiley37 but the way it’s presented..there is more to it and you want a take down of the toxic matriarch….especially the backstory of Noor Jahan in her younger days is what I am really looking forward to..to understand what shady shizzz was she upto and why Noor Bano’s mom left the house and why Noor Bano’s dad hates Noor Jahan…i really want all three Bahus to gang up and do a strategic take over of the house lol… I don’t understand the dislike for Zanjabeel lol... She writes entertaining stuff IMO. I have watched PKS, Fitoor, Mein and now this one..all 4 have given me what I want - entertainment and engaging content. If you like rich people problems ..this show is really good lol

I though haven't watch it since first episode but I trust Kubra to choose good script. I will watch after Kubra character finally gets strong along with other bahus. I think they will definitely gang up. Hazra Yamin said her character arc will have a complete turn later on. She will go on from being bechari to not so.

Yeah. I agree about Zanjabeel. Some part of her shows are regressive but I have always found her a good writer. You might have also watched cheek and Baala besides these . Also I also enjoyed most part of Fraud. Her only show I have been super bored was meri Sehezadi diana.

She has compromised her writing a bit though as she writes 4-5 scripts a year nowadays. But they are interesting. Her writing have hooks

Edited by mala06 - 4 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

I though haven't watch it since first episode but I trust Kubra to choose good script. I will watch after Kubra character finally gets strong along with other bahus. I think they will definitely gang up. Hazra Yamin said her character arc will have a complete turn later on. She will go on from being bechari to not so.

Yeah. I agree about Zanjabeel. Some part of her shows are regressive but I have always found her a good writer. You might have also watched cheek and Baala besides these . Also I also enjoyed most part of Fraud. Her only show I have been super bored was meri Sehezadi diana.

She has compromised her writing a bit though as she writes 4-5 scripts a year nowadays. But they are interesting. Her writing have hooks

actually I havent watched Cheekh and Balasmiley36 both are supposed to be her best works I think and even Bilal's? I need to get around to watching these two at some point..

Meri Shehzadi Diana - never got around to watching it but I thought it had a really interesting premise..because it was a Pak version of Princess Diana? so conceptually was a good take..but execution failed badly from what I know..and Urwa is just not interesting in acting anymore I feelsmiley36

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yeah currently Noor Jahan is manipulating Noor Bano and will result in her son and Noor Bano getting married and she will piss her dad off badly..then get a reality check and then start playing a game of chess along with other bahus..what a joy ride..smiley16smiley36

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Meri shehzadi was directed by your favourite Qasim Ali Mureed

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Meri shehzadi was directed by your favourite Qasim Ali Mureed

I knowsmiley19smiley36 I will blame the casting more than the director thoughsmiley36
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

I knowsmiley19smiley36 I will blame the casting more than the director thoughsmiley36

You cannot escape ali rehman Khan

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

actually I havent watched Cheekh and Balasmiley36 both are supposed to be her best works I think and even Bilal's? I need to get around to watching these two at some point..

Meri Shehzadi Diana - never got around to watching it but I thought it had a really interesting premise..because it was a Pak version of Princess Diana? so conceptually was a good take..but execution failed badly from what I know..and Urwa is just not interesting in acting anymore I feelsmiley36

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yeah currently Noor Jahan is manipulating Noor Bano and will result in her son and Noor Bano getting married and she will piss her dad off badly..then get a reality check and then start playing a game of chess along with other bahus..what a joy ride..smiley16smiley36

So you haven't watched Cheekh? Its an absolute must watch. Yeah. Bilal and Saba were absolute best in cheekh. I also absolutely loved Emaad character. He was very loving in the show.

I haven't watch baala though as its very depressing for me.

Yeah. Both boring Urwa and Ali rehman ruined meri Shehzadi.

Yeah. I also want to see the ride of Kubra and other bahus. I also liked the director of this show. He had executed Habs very well which was his first direction