Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

smiley37smiley37Zanjabeel was in today's episodesmiley37smiley37Btw, I didn't realize that she also wrote Noor Jahan.

https://x.com/uselessnakaraa/status/1802079462990737781

😅😅 I didn’t know that was her .. I thought oh a new mother..

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

I’m liking Noor Jahansmiley36 I caught up on the episodes and it’s like a car crash you can’t stop watching smiley36 the aesthetics again are stunning..this is a new house as well I think. Just another day of Six Sigma making a pretty looking show..and good PH values..My favourite part is the eldest DIL venting in front of the mirror. smiley36Also Kubra is so so stunning smiley42 I always like watching her onscreen. All the 3 pairs are miscast..smiley37 initially I thought even Saba Hameed was miscast but she grew on me..but honestly since this show doesn’t have much to do with romance for a change and more about power dynamics..I’m enjoying it so much more! Can’t wait for Noor Jahan vs Noor Bano..felt terrible for Sumbul and waiting to see how she evolves…

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I’m liking Noor Jahansmiley36 I caught up on the episodes and it’s like a car crash you can’t stop watching smiley36 the aesthetics again are stunning..this is a new house as well I think. Just another day of Six Sigma making a pretty looking show..and good PH values..My favourite part is the eldest DIL venting in front of the mirror. smiley36Also Kubra is so so stunning smiley42 I always like watching her onscreen. All the 3 pairs are miscast..smiley37 initially I thought even Saba Hameed was miscast but she grew on me..but honestly since this show doesn’t have much to do with romance for a change and more about power dynamics..I’m enjoying it so much more! Can’t wait for Noor Jahan vs Noor Bano..felt terrible for Sumbul and waiting to see how she evolves…

Finally you liked noor jahan smiley41

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Finally you liked noor jahan smiley41

I’m also loving the BG score and OST of the show smiley36

I just want middle bahu (second one) to eff things up in the household... Third Bahu to get a reality check

and eldest Bahu to win in the end

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Yashal was saddish in this OST I'm mad that humayun didn't hired seher Gul Khan for noor Jahan ost as she mostly sang for Ary

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Noor Bano's dad is going to get murdered??..there is a scene in the OST...suggesting one of the sons will bump him off..and Noor is crying in front of the corpse.

Watched Saturday's episode now and loved the scene between eldest Bahu (I still dont know her name) and Sumbul. She gonna give birth to a daughter and I already hate how Noor Jahan will react to it. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasmiley26smiley11smiley36

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Noor Bano's dad is going to get murdered??..there is a scene in the OST...suggesting one of the sons will bump him off..and Noor is crying in front of the corpse.

Watched Saturday's episode now and loved the scene between eldest Bahu (I still dont know her name) and Sumbul. She gonna give birth to a daughter and I already hate how Noor Jahan will react to it. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasmiley26smiley11smiley36

Welcome to my hot team 🥵 max

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

smiley37smiley37Zanjabeel was in today's episodesmiley37smiley37Btw, I didn't realize that she also wrote Noor Jahan.

https://x.com/uselessnakaraa/status/1802079462990737781

I had watched an interview clip of Noorjahan cast & they had told there that she is going to play second wife's mum's role.

But when I watched the episode I didn't remember. Now I remember when you said it

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

LMAO what are they doing in the second slide smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8N9YZuIWtn/?igsh=MXBiOXpydmYxd3UzOQ==