Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Wish drama ARY ka hota ๐Ÿ˜”

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

It's a misconception that Danish does only anti hero roles. If anything, he has always tried to keep a balance. It's a different thing that his anti hero roles were the ones that got highlighted the most.

Positive: Haara Dil and Rubaru Ishq Tha

Negative: Ab Dekh Khuda Kya Karta Hai

Positive: Mera Rab Waris and Janbaaz

Anti hero: Deewangi

Positive: Meherposh

Anti hero: Ishq Hai

Anti hero: Kaisi Teri Khudgharzi

Positive: Chand Tara

And as far as this project Beyhadh is concerned, there is no enough information out yet to confirm what type of role he will be essaying in this one.

I feel he will be another obsessed lover here. But these roles suit him more

Originally posted by: mala06

Maybe here, the girl is obsessed with a handsome hunk . Komal meer did play obsessive character in Badshah begum recently and she was very good there.

That would definitely be Maya 2.0 then! Nahhh, I prefer obsessive Danishโ˜บ๏ธ

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Meherposh - Mostly women centric story.

Haradil - women centric again

Rubaru ishq tha - haii again women centric

Only chand Tara where both got equal importance.

How could he get lime light then! His script choice is poor. I understand his projects with Ayeza, may be both just want to do project together sometime that's why they takes poor scripts but what about other poor scripts he chose!

I commented about this show just seeing name.

Honestly, he has only been trying to do his best with whatever is coming his way. It's the industry, that i wish, saw his true potential and offered him worthy stuff because the dude is versatile (i say this having followed his filmography) and he has time and again shown how capable he is to carry projects on his own.

Whether a project made numbers or not is not the only take away for an actor. Case in point, Chand Tara. The packaging on paper looked great but it faltered at the execution, one might have not necessarily seen that coming. But, It brought back Danish to HUM Tv after 10 long years. Now that he did that project for them, they went on to offer him another project (Beyhadh). That's how he has been keeping the ball running. With every project you lose some, you gain some.

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

Wish drama ARY ka hota ๐Ÿ˜”

What's the reason you wish it was ARY? ๐Ÿ˜†

Now that i think about it, Danish actually went on to do 2 Geo dramas (Deewangi and Meherposh), 2 ARY dramas (Ishq Hai and KTK) and 2 HUM dramas (Chand Tara and Beyhadh) in that order ๐Ÿ˜†

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: la_Reine

That would definitely be Maya 2.0 then! Nahhh, I prefer obsessive Danishโ˜บ๏ธ

Would like to see girls also obsess over Danish onscreen. Atleast, we will feel represented. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ
1169266 thumbnail

Now that i think about it, Danish actually went on to do 2 Geo dramas (Deewangi and Meherposh), 2 ARY dramas (Ishq Hai and KTK) and 2 HUM dramas (Chand Tara and Beyhadh) in that order ๐Ÿ˜†

Because Humtv is a flop channel and his drama CT ki trp bhi kaam hi thi so I don't want his new drama flop ho
XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Since it's Moomal Productions and not a project to go on air on Geo or ARY, I'm lowkey convinced that even if Shahbrez is anti/toxic hero, he won't be getting romanticised atleast. Moomal is known to have underlying messages in her dramas and she is known to be quite responsible with the way she handles sensitive and taboo subjects. That's my hope right there. But, you can't trust Pak drama makers, they will go from a progressive script to a regressive script just like what Radain Shah did. ๐Ÿ˜†

Talking about the vibes the character has been giving so far from whatever stuff that's out there, i would make a guess and say he seems positive. Maybe an out and out romantic? The drama could be titled Beyhadh as he loves the girl selflessly and unconditionally. โค๏ธ Would love to see Danny in something like that. My only complaint with Moomal Ph. Is that they tend to drag and make their shows a tedious watch. A genre like this needs to be massy and entertaining, which I frankly don't see Moomal and gang ever doing.

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

Because Humtv is a flop channel and his drama CT ki trp bhi kaam hi thi so I don't want his new drama flop ho

It's true, HUM tv is no where in the race, as far as youtube views and TRPs are concerned. Very rarely their dramas tend to achieve either of the above and now it's actually been a while we saw a drama of theirs do exceptionally well numbers wise. But, having said all of that, they are definitely trying. I think last year they went really down hill. The content they are currently putting up seems to be good. Hopefully for them, from here onwards it can pick up.

Maybe he signs contracts with the channel, ek drama ke saath ek muft๐Ÿ˜†