Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

But he's everywhere nowadays. We need a break.πŸ˜† Also he needs to groom himself. He looks terrible in MPHT.

Unfortunately, Zaviyar has sciatica ever since he first tried to lose weight so its actually difficult for him to stay in shape.

I didn't like anyone's styling in MPHT, from whatever bits I saw πŸ˜†

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Danish gonna be new Maya 🀬 ❓

Danish needs a break from anti hero characters. His wife did one grey character then did 5 positive character back to back that most of the people even forgot about her bewafa characterization. Biwi seyy kuch Sikh leyy bhai

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Unfortunately, Zaviyar has sciatica ever since he first tried to lose weight so its actually difficult for him to stay in shape.

I didn't like anyone's styling in MPHT, from whatever bits I saw πŸ˜†

No idea about that, I just felt he looked better in his older shows than he does now. Maybe im just bored of seeing him everywhere.

There was also a telefilm with with title starring Fawad Khan!

This looks good

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Danish gonna be new Maya 🀬 ❓

Danish needs a break from anti hero characters. His wife did one grey character then did 5 positive character back to back that most of the people even forgot about her bewafa characterization. Biwi seyy kuch Sikh leyy bhai

It's a misconception that Danish does only anti hero roles. If anything, he has always tried to keep a balance. It's a different thing that his anti hero roles were the ones that got highlighted the most.

Positive: Haara Dil and Rubaru Ishq Tha

Negative: Ab Dekh Khuda Kya Karta Hai

Positive: Mera Rab Waris and Janbaaz

Anti hero: Deewangi

Positive: Meherposh

Anti hero: Ishq Hai

Anti hero: Kaisi Teri Khudgharzi

Positive: Chand Tara

And as far as this project Beyhadh is concerned, there is no enough information out yet to confirm what type of role he will be essaying in this one.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

It's a misconception that Danish does only anti hero roles. If anything, he has always tried to keep a balance. It's a different thing that his anti hero roles were the ones that got highlighted the most.

Positive: Haara Dil and Rubaru Ishq Tha

Negative: Ab Dekh Khuda Kya Karta Hai

Positive: Mera Rab Waris and Janbaaz

Anti hero: Deewangi

Positive: Meherposh

Anti hero: Ishq Hai

Anti hero: Kaisi Teri Khudgharzi

Positive: Chand Tara

And as far as this project Beyhadh is concerned, there is no enough information out yet to confirm what type of role he will be essaying in this one.

Meherposh - Mostly women centric story.

Haradil - women centric again

Rubaru ishq tha - haii again women centric

Only chand Tara where both got equal importance.

How could he get lime light then! His script choice is poor. I understand his projects with Ayeza, may be both just want to do project together sometime that's why they takes poor scripts but what about other poor scripts he chose!

I commented about this show just seeing name.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: la_Reine

There was also a telefilm with with title starring Fawad Khan!

This looks good

This title is forever obsessive title. Sajal character was obsessive in that telefilm. At least writer makes one lead to be obsessive with this title.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

This title is forever obsessive title. Sajal character was obsessive in that telefilm. At least writer makes one lead to be obsessive with this title.

Maybe here, the girl is obsessed with a handsome hunk . Komal meer did play obsessive character in Badshah begum recently and she was very good there.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: mala06

Maybe here, the girl is obsessed with a handsome hunk . Komal meer did play obsessive character in Badshah begum recently and she was very good there.

Ye meri biopic hai kya ☺️

It won't be accurate if Shabrez doesn't get his shirt ripped by Ifrah at some point, I demand buttons flying everywhere ☺️