Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Is hum going biweekly

Doosre kisi show ka teaser release nahi hua isliye guess kiya

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Saw the 2nd last epi. So the promo we saw was nightmare of Shabrez's mom but aunty ji is still unwilling to accept accountability that could potentially save her son's life. And Maher continues her dumb streak by revealing to Alaina about the confession.

Even last epi promo teaser is the same whether Shabrez will die or not. I think he won't and we get a happy ending but mom and dad of shabrez, esp the mom needs to have some consequences. In ishq hai, the mom went sort of cuckoo at the end. Wonder what will happen to her in this one.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Why tro was so less? I am enjoying marathon, Danish possessiveness always treat to watch.

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Saw the 2nd last epi. So the promo we saw was nightmare of Shabrez's mom but aunty ji is still unwilling to accept accountability that could potentially save her son's life. And Maher continues her dumb streak by revealing to Alaina about the confession.

Even last epi promo teaser is the same whether Shabrez will die or not. I think he won't and we get a happy ending but mom and dad of shabrez, esp the mom needs to have some consequences. In ishq hai, the mom went sort of cuckoo at the end. Wonder what will happen to her in this one.

Also, how weird was it to watch Bhabhi here after seeing all the hawas she has been putting on full display in JN! smiley36
Edited by XshopaholicX - 5 months ago
XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Why tro was so less? I am enjoying marathon, Danish possessiveness always treat to watch.

It's way too similar to one of his own shows Ishq Hai and the pairing didn't click with the masses as such. I guess that is why this is all the show could manage to do. It's done pretty good with the views though.

@bold: we are all here for exactly that, aren't we? smiley36smiley27

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

It's way too similar to one of his own shows Ishq Hai and the pairing didn't click with the masses as such. I guess that is why this is all the show could manage to do. It's done pretty good with the views though.

@bold: we are all here for exactly that, aren't we? smiley36smiley27

Danish's screen space is too much that I can easily overlook other half or any other character. smiley36 YT views are quite high, trp milley na milley still hit.

I wish to see someone would be that possessive onscreen for his character and someone needs to be Ayeza. But no one thinking about this, Sapna dekhna parega for this smiley36

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

We've been saying that for the longest time.. They would kill it with Mubashira x Sultan! smiley15smiley16

Are you watching Jaan Nisar? You don't want to miss this one. Naushervan is the MAN!smiley42 And their love story is right about to begin now smiley27.. or atleast im hoping so! smiley19smiley36

Edited by XshopaholicX - 5 months ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

We've been saying this for the longest time.. They would kill it with Mubashira x Sultan! smiley15smiley16

Are you watching Jaan Nisar? You don't want to miss this one. Naushervan is the MAN!smiley42 And their love story is right about to begin now smiley27.. or atleast im hoping so! smiley19smiley36

Planning to watch as soon as Jaan e Jahan ends and it is ending on right time. Gonna start watching from next week.