Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Emeralues thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

^ first epi was so so good. After that it went downhill which I am not able to understand. Maybe because of lack of chemistry? Thatโ€™s why I said Dure should have been there in place of Komal. I bet it would have been a huge online hit it KTK pair was repeated. Also, the KTK fans would have watched it, as well as a good choice for the makers to cash on the super hit pair. Wrong casting ly doobi show kosmiley8

The OST is soooo good as well but didnโ€™t become popular because of mismatched couple!!โ€™

I felt KTK worked because of Shamsher's quirkiness and the story focused on his love. Here, it is no longer about Shabrez's love but on Meher's revenge which is not clicking neither the storyline nor the acting, at least for me. Otherwise, the first few episodes when it was about Shabrez, it was good.

I love the OST too..๐Ÿ˜Š

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I can accept crying Meher but not the revenge Meher.. smiley36

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Emeralues

I felt KTK worked because of Shamsher's quirkiness and the story focused on his love. Here, it is no longer about Shabrez's love but on Meher's revenge which is not clicking neither the storyline nor the acting, at least for me. Otherwise, the first few episodes when it was about Shabrez, it was good.

I love the OST too..๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: Neel_M

I can accept crying Meher but not the revenge Meher.. smiley36

Ooou Y'all predict it's going the revenge route? I feel she is gonna be melting any episode from now.. smiley36 There are so many snakes around waiting to sabotage their relationship once and for all, But i hope this time it will be Meher who will be unfettered in love. smiley9 We have seen Shabrez's junoon, it's time for Meher's!

Emeralues thumbnail

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

Ooou Y'all predict it's going the revenge route? I feel she is gonna be melting any episode from now.. smiley36 There are so many snakes around waiting to sabotage their relationship once and for all, But i hope this time it will be Meher who will be unfettered in love. smiley9 We have seen Shabrez's junoon, it's time for Meher's!

Actually the OST has some spoilers so yeah she will give in and all but something is wrong with this drama. Maybe that's why few are trying figure out why. I snoozed through the last episode. It was pretty weird. And why does all the Junoon of the hero's disappear after marriage and he gets the heroine. He suddenly wants his wife to respect his mom, even though I am not liking Meher at this point.
XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Emeralues

Actually the OST has some spoilers so yeah she will give in and all but something is wrong with this drama. Maybe that's why few are trying figure out why. I snoozed through the last episode. It was pretty weird. And why does all the Junoon of the hero's disappear after marriage and he gets the heroine. He suddenly wants his wife to respect his mom, even though I am not liking Meher at this point.

I got the same thoughts. Also, with whatever is left to unravel in the story I'm hoping that they spare us from the same old rehashed tracks of revenge and shaq which we have already seen in Ishq Hai. They really need to do it differently this time.
Emeralues thumbnail

I got the same thoughts. Also, with whatever is left to unravel in the story I'm hoping that they spare us from the same old rehashed tracks of revenge and shaq which we have already seen in Ishq Hai. They really need to do it differently this time.

The only difference they have introduced is that the MIL is feeding herbs to her "low" class DILs so they don't get pregnant , am sure she will do the same to Meher. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 6 months ago

That girl Alyana has got too much free time on her hands to plot to get married to an already married guy Zaid, just to get into his house (not pants) and plot some more to sabotage her 'kabhi na hone wala dulha-Shabrez's' marriage smiley39

Emeralues thumbnail

That girl Alyana has got too much free time on her hands to plot to get married to an already married guy Zaid, just to get into his house (not pants) and plot some more to sabotage her 'kabhi na hone wala dulha-Shabrez's' marriage smiley39

Really, Not pants? He started giving her googley eyes just because she was ordering food for him.

They should stop this drama like right away, I am embarrassed for them. smiley44

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The drama looks like it is heading towards a sad ending.

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

The drama looks like it is heading towards a sad ending.

again ? smiley8

Word Count: 1