Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Emotional Epics

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: heartfilia

Nope, you are not the only one. I don't know if chemistry doesn't work well because of the how this story horribly written or basically the actors/actresses.

I would want to see Durre and Danish partnership in the future, but KTK effect is still very much alive and I believe some time needs to pass even though I love to watch.

The thing is Komal is too thin and look small in front of Danish, and hence failed to create that chemistry affect with him. It has nothing to do with script tbh because even ktk wasn’t that good if story was taken in consideration. However, Danish and Durefishan had great chemistry which worked despite the forced love angle they showed in the show. Sometimes two people just don’t compliment each other & Danish/Komal fits it to the T.
heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

The thing is Komal is too thin and look small in front of Danish, and hence failed to create that chemistry affect with him. It has nothing to do with script tbh because even ktk wasn’t that good if story was taken in consideration. However, Danish and Durefishan had great chemistry which worked despite the forced love angle they showed in the show. Sometimes two people just don’t compliment each other & Danish/Komal fits it to the T.

I very much enjoyed the story of KTK. If I were to start explaining it, it would end up becoming an essaysmiley36
Briefly, I loved how the focus was on the triangle of Nawab Dilawar-Shamsher-Mehak, and the story about them etc.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Am I the only one who think Komal and Danish pair is mismatched? They should have gotten someone else with Danish, most probably Durefishan as their pair was good in KTK.

They are an unusual couple. But the only reason it makes sense is because of the story. Shabrez was a drug addict for the longest time and has rejoined college to complete his studies. So I assume he's a man in his early to mid 30s who spent most of his years doing drugs...Meher's the one who bought him back on track.

Danish and Dure won't work so soon together again. The KTK hangover is still very much there smiley36 Maybe after another year or so someone can cast them again.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

I very much enjoyed the story of KTK. If I were to start explaining it, it would end up becoming an essaysmiley36

Briefly, I loved how the focus was on the triangle of Nawab Dilawar-Shamsher-Mehak, and the story about them etc.

Oh man I was out of town for a few days and when I finally had access to a smart TV, I put on KTK while getting ready.

The first episode still slaps smiley36 Now looking back at it, I realise it was a solid show smiley27

heartfilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

They are an unusual couple. But the only reason it makes sense is because of the story. Shabrez was a drug addict for the longest time and has rejoined college to complete his studies. So I assume he's a man in his early to mid 30s who spent most of his years doing drugs...Meher's the one who bought him back on track.

smiley8

This drama really had the potential of becoming something special smiley36 but they preferred Ishq Hai v2 (but this time FL's misogynistic dad died late)

Oh man I was out of town for a few days and when I finally had access to a smart TV, I put on KTK while getting ready.

The first episode still slaps smiley36 Now looking back at it, I realise it was a solid show smiley27

The narrative of the first episode was impactful and flowing, when you think about it as a whole, yes, it has faults but KTK completed its point from beginning to end.

KTK has the other dramas doesn't have : It does have an prologue and epilogue smiley36

Edited by heartfilia - 7 months ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Emotional Epics

^ first epi was so so good. After that it went downhill which I am not able to understand. Maybe because of lack of chemistry? That’s why I said Dure should have been there in place of Komal. I bet it would have been a huge online hit it KTK pair was repeated. Also, the KTK fans would have watched it, as well as a good choice for the makers to cash on the super hit pair. Wrong casting ly doobi show kosmiley8

The OST is soooo good as well but didn’t become popular because of mismatched couple!!’

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

smiley8

This drama really had the potential of becoming something special smiley36 but they preferred Ishq Hai v2 (but this time FL's misogynistic dad died late)

The narrative of the first episode was impactful and flowing, when you think about it as a whole, yes, it has faults but KTK completed its point from beginning to end.

KTK has the other dramas doesn't have : It does have an prologue and epilogue smiley36

@bold: Also iss baar hero ki koi galti nahi hai smiley37

KTK was a masala mainstream drama and definitely had its flaws. We were still laughing during the finale (to cover up our pain) that how did Mehak survive the car crash, and when did these two do ze sex smiley37 But overall, it wasn't dragged, every episode packed a punch and it kept us engaged.

I think we gotta give it to Danish also for the non dragging of KTK...dude literally shaved his beard as soon as shoot was over smiley37

KTK also dared to kill the hero in the second last episode. The torture we all went through for those 7 days until the finale knowing we aint getting any Shamsher scenes was really something else smiley36

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Am I the only one who think Komal and Danish pair is mismatched? They should have gotten someone else with Danish, most probably Durefishan as their pair was good in KTK.

Tbh, i quite liked them in the first episode and even in the subsequent episodes till the point Meher first broke up with him. Post that it hasn't been the same. But now that the story has taken a turn for the better with them sort of reunited, I'm waiting to see if it gets back to square one.
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

^ first epi was so so good. After that it went downhill which I am not able to understand. Maybe because of lack of chemistry? That’s why I said Dure should have been there in place of Komal. I bet it would have been a huge online hit it KTK pair was repeated. Also, the KTK fans would have watched it, as well as a good choice for the makers to cash on the super hit pair. Wrong casting ly doobi show kosmiley8

The OST is soooo good as well but didn’t become popular because of mismatched couple!!’

If there is a show that's doing well right after Ishq Murshid in terms of views, it's ReJ. It's safe to say it did even better than Mein as far as views are concerned. Which is quite surprising by the way cuz the masses didn't warm up to the jodi of Danish-Komal. Otherwise, it would have clocked in more views. Additionally, the bigger reason is because the show is basically Ishq Hai 2.0 up until now with tweaks here and there. It's a similar character played by the same actor in a similar storyline.. so i guess that leaves less scope to generate interest. Having said that, whatever views that have come Rej's way is because of Danish's stardom and nothing more.
heartfilia thumbnail

@bold: Also iss baar hero ki koi galti nahi hai smiley37

KTK was a masala mainstream drama and definitely had its flaws. We were still laughing during the finale (to cover up our pain) that how did Mehak survive the car crash, and when did these two do ze sex smiley37 But overall, it wasn't dragged, every episode packed a punch and it kept us engaged.

I think we gotta give it to Danish also for the non dragging of KTK...dude literally shaved his beard as soon as shoot was over smiley37

KTK also dared to kill the hero in the second last episode. The torture we all went through for those 7 days until the finale knowing we aint getting any Shamsher scenes was really something else smiley36

Yeah I forgot that one smiley39 This time our Ishq Haiv2 male lead really is innocent smiley37

"to cover up our pain"

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-29 at 17.56.01 (3).jpeg

Okay...You are right about the technique problems of the drama smiley36 Like how did she managed to escape from the serial killer smiley39 like?? this could be executed WAY better

They prolonged the resolution point, which was Mehak accepted her love for Shamsher smiley8 so late that we didn't even witness the process of how Mehak completely accept him as a husband smiley8 She was supposed to have feelings but she should try not to show him. I'm not interpreting it btw because the KTK ost lyrics already told us the way their relationship was supposed to be smiley39

What we got instead? smiley27endless complaining of Mehak smiley27