Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: heartfilia

and his mom and dad sees themselves as superior human beings but incapable to have it done any test on Alayna or Shabrez smiley39

How Effed up it is that they want their son guilty of such a crime just to get him married to a girl of their choice!
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

and his mom and dad sees themselves as superior human beings but incapable to have it done any test on Alayna or Shabrez smiley39

and no one questioned why shabrez's hair is all intact and perfect after doing something so...activity oriented smiley8

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

I wish this unfortunate event had happened earlier smiley19smiley19

the assh**e should have at least gotten a earful from Meher at some point in the future about what a f**ked up parent he is before conking off smiley35

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Emotional Epics

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Oh my hello fancy seeing u here! Kya haal chaal smiley36

Naah, Meher is one big dumbo, the day she realises her entire family is a walking red flag is the day she gotta make it upto Shabrez big time smiley36

I am goodsmiley36 Aree I didn’t knew such forum existed till few days back. And since I am watching few pak dramas rn I thought let’s join this onesmiley43
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Emotional Epics

Where are Rah e Junoon fans? I wanna discuss this show more smiley19

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Haan toh bas shuru ho jao.. smiley36
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

We've been waiting for someone to join us smiley36

Chalo shuru ho jaao, hum idhar hi hai smiley37

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

How Effed up it is that they want their son guilty of such a crime just to get him married to a girl of their choice!

The whole mess was meaningless after all. Both Meher and Shabrez's parents are the villains of the drama, but the drama itself insists that Shabrez is the problem smiley39like wtf

Yes there are problems in Meher and Shabrez's relationship, but Shabrez's overprotective attitudes towards to Meher isn't even the main conflict of their relationship. As for me, Meher's ignorance is the real danger in their relation lol

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

the assh**e should have at least gotten a earful from Meher at some point in the future about what a f**ked up parent he is before conking off smiley35

He only cared about his public image, not the daughters. Annoying Zara and dumb Meher still loved him and respected his choices. I mean, who would let your fiancé marry your sister smiley39or vice versa??? It was disgusting and I mean it.

that wasn't even enough of course

then he threatened to kill his daughter for honor smiley8

BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Emotional Epics

Am I the only one who think Komal and Danish pair is mismatched? They should have gotten someone else with Danish, most probably Durefishan as their pair was good in KTK.

Edited by BhataktiJawani - 7 months ago
heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Am I the only one who think Komal and Danish pair is mismatched? They should have gotten someone else with Danish, most probably Durefishan as their pair was good in KTK.

Nope, you are not the only one. I don't know if chemistry doesn't work well because of the how this story horribly written or basically the actors/actresses.

I would want to see Durre and Danish partnership in the future, but KTK effect is still very much alive and I believe some time needs to pass even though I love to watch.

Edited by heartfilia - 7 months ago