Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Posted: 7 months ago

The girl who plays the obsessed lover of Shabrez gives the most hilarious expressions from watching today's epi. The girl would literally go to any length to get married to Shabrez even though the guy has clearly zero interest in her. At this point, I'm not sure whose rah e junoon is it we are watching. smiley36

1169266 thumbnail
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

The girl who plays the obsessed lover of Shabrez gives the most hilarious expressions from watching today's epi. The girl would literally go to any length to get married to Shabrez even though the guy has clearly zero interest in her. At this point, I'm not sure whose rah e junoon is it we are watching. smiley36

Uski aankh mein sirf hawas hai aur kuch nahi smiley36

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Okaaaaay I'm still trying to wrap my head around all that happened in today's episode smiley37

Edited by XshopaholicX - 7 months ago
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

I'm speechless at the writing of this drama..what a zabardast timing of events, shabrez's obsessed lover's brother turned out to be the matchmaker in disguise for shabrez and maher, who made the husband give talak at the same time shabrez is set to marry his sister and not only that, shabrez even found out about the talak right before he is about to say kabul hai. I really want to know what the writer was on to write such an out of the world climax that no drama has ever seen in the history of dramas.

From next epi, it looks like we are back to ishq hai part 2 with Maher's dad dying not at her daughter getting talak but after she gets married and Maher will be hating him for turning her life into a living hell.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

Okaaaaay I'm still trying to wrap my head around all that happened in today's episode smiley37

The number of times they emphasised that Meher is a virgin had me dying smiley37smiley37smiley37

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

The number of times they emphasised that Meher is a virgin had me dying smiley37smiley37smiley37

Take a shot everytime one of them said "Meher aur Usman ke darmiyaan koi miyan biwi wala rishta nahi tha" smiley36
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Finally Shabrez and Meher Are Gonna Marry But It's Going To Be An Takrar Wali love story like tere bin and ZGH

👇🏻👇🏻

https://youtu.be/a3qvBitGbyM?si=JEenr5SmKtMl8X4z

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm binge watching (by jumping) episodes since the things gets solved smiley39

edit: this father of meher... most annoying character ever

edit2: for gods sake enough smiley39Meher crying and try to explain herself from episode 1 to episode 15 as saying "I did nothing wrong" smiley39

edit3: so Alayna is a grapist now smiley39

Edited by heartfilia - 7 months ago